Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Darren Waller to the Giants for a 3rd.

Lot to pay for a man that has been slowing down lately.

Absolutely. They should be bailing out on this.

Rashad Penny to the Eagles. I like that.

Bellinger looks like a really good prospect at TE,
Waller has missed a lot of time but he’s the best pass catcher in the Giants offence as things stand,

One year prove it deal I assume. He is a really good player if he can stay healthy.

In mega news, the most under rated player in the league - The commish had resigned with the lions

Oh the Lions are winning the nfc north next year - bookmark it.

Granted he is coming off an acl but that is a bargain and the second big upgrade at corner from last year.

Sad to see E-man go, very underrated corner.

1 Like

Its the lions…may as well be spurs.

Matt Ryan out on his ear at the Colts.

David Montgomery to the Lions on a 3 year 18m deal.

Strange one. I presume Jamaal wants more so will presumably be moving on. Detroit clearly don’t fancy Swift in a workhorse role.

I think Jamaal has a stronger marker than anticipated. Nice player and a great guy but glad they didn’t give him a long term deal.

Montgomery is younger and an upgrade as a runner. Swift isn’t getting a second contract in Detroit. Brad Holmes doing a great job picking up good players away from the top end of FA

The Niners are winding up on a big move for an edge rusher opposite Bosa. Ebukam & Omenihu let walk and other big players restructuring contracts.

Rodgers just confirmed on the Pat McAfee show that he’s going to the Jets

Tiktok boy to the Patriots :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah not sure about it. Showed ability at times in Pitt but was very hit and miss. Did ok in Kansas, but Mac is no Mahomes.

Clelin Ferrell to the Niners, I wonder will Dr Kocurek work his magic again :thinking:

I’d rather jakobi to be fair.

Be interesting to see if Bill tries to take his phone off him.

Zeke leaving the cowboys. When you’re mate Jerry can’t find a way to keep you, you’re finished.

Jakobi was fine, but wouldnt set things alight either. A decent wr2.

I’m doing my best

2 Likes