Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Jamaal Williams to NOLA. Good insurance for Kamara if he gets banned. Jordan and AK took a cap hit to sort the team out. Davenport, Onyemata and Harty gone. Williams, Carr in. MT13 signing a huge incentive based contract. It’s gonna be our year @johnnysachs

What a man

1 Like

Yeah I couldnt believe the odds for superbowl. Especially when you consider the Jets are 16-1.
I think Carr can have a Mathew Stafford like impact. He doesnt even need to as there is enough talent on both sides of the ball to be very competitive. It seems a lot of players recognise that there is a small window there and team friendly deals have freed up some cap space. I expect 1 or 2 decent free agent signings. Davenport isnt a huge loss. Very injury prone. Hard to believe a 3rd Round Trey Hendrickson has had a better career than a double first round draft pick but there you go. Exciting year ahead and playoffs are a cert playing in the worst division in football.

1 Like

Not being smart - what’s a double first round draft pick? How can someone be picked twice in the first round (or have I misinterpreted)?

They spent 2 first round picks in total on Davenport(2018 & 2019) by trading and moving up the draft order, they gave away their 1st round pick the following year too.

2 Likes

Probably should have phrased that better. They gave up 2 first rd picks for him.

1 Like

Very disappointing to see a great organization like the Packers treat one of their GOATs like this

And yet consistent and unsurprising.

Favre? That was a sad enough ending also I suppose

AR has thrown a diva strop every off-season for the past few years, don’t blame them for wanting to get off that carousel

2 Likes

Well he did win back to back MVPs in that time

But that’s not the issue here, everybody needs and wants to cut the cord, they need to allow it to happen

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Why are you commenting if you don’t know what’s going on? :man_shrugging:

I have a handle on the Rodgers soap opera, but I really can’t make sense of the ráiméis you’re talking

That’s some absolutely magical accounting-work tbf

Gesicki to the Patriots. No worse than what Smith was. Not sure of the salary difference with them both tho for comparison

That’s a decent addition, he’s a good receiver. James Robinson at RB, JuJu at WR and he’s added a couple of linemen… Wont do much in the draft offensively you’d imagine.

1 Like

Some decent work done but they still need a WR1 in my opinion.
Not sure how serious they are from OBJ or could they go for one in the draft?

But their track record of drafting receivers in the draft is useless.

1 Like

What’s this all about?