Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

Burfict has been targeting player’s heads for years. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

College players should be protected as most of them don’t go on to become professional football players and hopefully go on to contribute to society in other productive ways. Professional football players are paid to batter the shit out of each other, that’s one of the main reasons people watch it. I agree leading with the crown of the helmet should be a foul, but the pendulum has swung too far to protecting players, especially the quarterback. If the offensive line isn’t doing it’s job the the QB should get fucking hit. The cunt Brady for example couldn’t get hit often enough.

Easily known you’re not a hurling fan, you soft west Brit cunt.

I’m not defending Burfict, he got a taste of his own medicine.

But with all the furore around concussions, the optics were dreadful for the NFL over the weekend. Pro players should be protected the same as college players, it’s absurd to argue otherwise.

And nobody should have a problem with a QB getting drilled because of poor line play. God knows I’ve seen enough of it in Seattle. As long as the QB is hit legally there can be no complaints.

As for the stick hurling. You were probably one of those dinosaurs who railed against helmets being made compulsory.

1 Like

In fairness Burfict took the hit better than most and unlike that whingy cunt Brown a couple of years back he wont go crying to the media about it either,he will be counting down the days to JuJu judgement(his shit talk while Burfict was dazed was the clincher) I fully expect a Roy Keane Alfie Haaland job.

1 Like

Burfict is from south central and the son of a jailed gang member and JuJu from long beach. Could definitely see Burfict not bothering to wait until next season to settle this.

The only way to eliminate concussions is to ban the game or convert to tag football or beach football. There is an argument to go back to leather helmets as players would not be so likely to use their head as a weapon.

Early helmet hit on Kamara to rattle his cage

Welcome home, Alvin.

This has the makings of a cracker.

Julio!!

Lattimore looks he’s going to have a long night

The Falcons offense is some force when they click.

Kamara gone to the locker room.

Goosed.

No Kamara, no party.

Ingram at less than 100% too. Brees will have to step up here if they’re to have any chance.

Crazy end to the half 10-10

One of the best game this season, can’t wait for second half.
It’s December!

How’s the nose?

Better than I expected after a day. I had polps blocking my cavities. Constant sinus infections.
My head feels lighter already.

2 Likes

Saints take the ball up the field after Austin Hooper’s fumble (technically a Ryan INT) and Brees finds Thomas in the endzone.

The throw to Julio was never happening there

Matt Ryan is gone to shit this year.