Tailteann Cup - The new Tommy Murphy

Goal there for Cavan. Cavan lad will be credited with it but the Westmeath keeper was the real hero

I presume John Horan will be giving out the silverware?

Justice

Great to see the return of so many speculative punts into the square in recent weeks

1 Like

Well done @Bod95

2 Likes

Congratulations @Thomas_Brady

Thanks pal.

Hon the Bear!

Hon Westmeath town will be rocking tonight

3 Likes

You love to see it

1 Like
5 Likes

Processing: IMG_1090.MOV…

Town is rocking

Utterly bizarre stuff.

Squad got 60k towards a holiday I heard. Nice incentive. Great game today

2 Likes

That’s great to see.

The competition needs to get momentum now. Next couple of years are huge for it.

9 Likes

Have you been proved completely wrong about the tall chin cup or is it still too early to say?

Oh I’m right. The desire of the people of Westmeath to have any excuse to get roaring drunk doesn’t change that.

I thought it was interesting the Westmeath team and support so clearly did not stick around for the Galway-Derry game. If they had they would have realised that with a bit of effort they could be the ones getting tanked on semi-final day next year.

You’re right there Mullingar is like the last days of Rome good prep for the pubs before the Fleadh in 3 weeks time

What’s wrong with winning a competition at your own level? WH or CN are never going to win an AI but winning a trophy in Croker in front of a decent crowd is brilliant, town was full of kids for the homecoming great to see

15 Likes

It upset some lads’ tv schedules. Heinous altogether

5 Likes