Take a bow HSE

Why doesnā€™t the cunt live in Dublin if he wants a big goverment job.

Is he not from Dublin? I thought he had a northsider twang

1 Like

Now I admit Iā€™m not intimately aware of what goes on within the HSE but Iā€™m confident enough to profess that Paul Reid appears to be getting ā‚¬426k per year for putting out two tweets a week thanking the public for their efforts and encouraging us not to let our collective guard down.

14 Likes

Where are you going to find another cable puller with enough experience to manage the health service?

12 Likes

Have you seen the price of gaffs in Dublin? Remember youā€™d need space for a whopper car and an army driver too.

1 Like

Iā€™m reliably informed that he is a very active golfer on weekday afternoons.

1 Like

If I was on 420k I would easily afford a bedsit for ā‚¬1500 a month

He has to go.

If youā€™re spending near half a million on a salary for a fella do you want him sitting in traffic driving himself or working for all those hours a week heā€™s in the car? Driver makes sense to me if every minister has one, itā€™s the biggest public job in the country. Claiming 20k expenses when youā€™re on that kind of money doesnā€™t sit well though.

1 Like

We should get him a helicopter and a pilot so

1 Like

Could he not active travel cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

What the fuckā€¦?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is currently not in a position to answer active travel queries. Heā€™ll be back on the moral high ground Friday afternoon.

2 Likes

So hes better than us?

Just the likes of me and youā€¦ Not Glas.

1 Like

Put more tax on it and ring-fence it for the hse fire away I agree. Educate kids on risks. Let them pay for it

What time you getting the bus home bro? Let us know as we will get that tomorrow

2 Likes

He should be leading the way and cycling. Agreed

Can he not send condescending tweets from Leitrim?

2 Likes

Rebranding the HSE as NPHET was a masterstroke. Imagine two years ago suggesting the majority of the country would be in favour of the HSE effectively running the country. Wild.

5 Likes