Tales from the brothel?

The substance of the story or the "a fella I know " bit ?

A few lads who post here have very obviously been getting their kicks for a long time by reading other posters experiences as well as the experiences of other posters acquaintances.
There’s nothing wrong with that of course, until they open a few cans of Guinness and turn themselves into Mary Whitehouse in front of their keyboard.

We know who you guys are and we are watching you, OK.

2 Likes

This

2 Likes

Had a lovely piece of Czech there this evening. Was top notch so it was.

5 Likes

I’ve heard from a few people there’s a Brothel running in the upstairs of a Newcastle West Bar.

Something for @HBV to read while he’s in the waiting room

It’s an awful miserable industry, you’d have to laugh at the losers who think they’re living in Pretty Woman,

You’d laugh at women in the sex industry?

Very very odd

1 Like

Fuelling sex trafficking is as low as it gets… Whatever about some dumb young lad full of beer spunking a wad … Family men in their 40s/50s supporting the trafficking of women to be exploited for sex is the actions of a down right scumbag.

6 Likes

It’s absolutely pathetic for a number of reasons, fucking boasting about it though :rofl:

Bizarre carry on

That’s another very very strange post.

It’s sad in this day and age Mr mice, a few sting operations from the ban Gardaí could do wonders. Same wans be out then in Ted’s on sat night dressed up as em anyway.

There was a time when you were worth a fuck here, you had a bit of cut, now you’ve resorted to this, useless prick, I hope the girl is alright.

You are obsessed with my sex life, we’ve been here before but you can’t help yourself. Very very strange behavior.

3 Likes

That fucker was never worth a wank around here… He was always a source of laughter and of course pity due to his hideous looks.

I think you’re a nasty nasty nasty cunt, you’re also a sad misogynistic fucker who could never get his hole without your wad of 50s, I quite enjoy taking the piss out of you, possibly too much tbf

1 Like