Tales from the brothel?

You had a nasty pop at my missus just a few hours ago out of nowhere. I don’t post an iota in your direction as I am neutral on you because of your magnolia posting style so I have no idea why you would be so nasty towards her.
Maybe your might explain yourself because it all seems so very very very strange to me.

3 Likes

IMG_1287

1 Like

That’s bullshit anyway. I never had a pop at your missus, I know nothing about her other than she made a terrible terrible choice in getting herself landed with a cunt that treats her with contempt.

:roll_eyes:

IMG_1287

1 Like

This thread is as funny as fuck

Tis nuts .

His choice on what to do with his hour

I suspect the laughing coming from the other direction would drown it out.

2 Likes

last night of the trip, time for daddys little treat

1 Like

Feeding time at the zoo, as the man says.

a some feast it was, a young Romanian one

1 Like

Cc @backinatracksuit @gilgamboa I wonder is there a relation of hers playing in that fixed match :open_mouth:

You won’t go wrong with a Romanian, they are generally very very good. I’d bet my last dollar you had a smashing time.
For me Romania ranks behind only the Czechoslovakians and the Hungarians for producing the very best courtesans in Europe.

2 Likes

she was top class and professional, she told me was trafficked in only last year, but loves the job

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Heading to Poland tomorrow for strictly pleasure, business isn’t my forte. Anyway I’m not planning on using any services but as I’m heading over with 10 fellas I’m sure someone will. Is it legal in Poland are there whore houses.?

Asking for a friend is it?

Another ardent Catholic who likes to pay for sex… And then has the temerity to tell women what to do with their body in others aspects of their life.

4 Likes

Look after @Watchyourtoes !

2 Likes

Don’t worry id say im one of the last lads here who needs to pay for it!