Tales from the brothel?

Go away to fuck lads
The ultimate in sadness paying for sex

Scumpot knows the score.

Do you really believe that simplistic drivel?

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Go away to fuck lads
The ultimate in sadness paying for sex[/QUOTE]

yes and no, I would agree with you that the likes of kerb crawling and riding ones that are fucked on heroine and whatever else is the ultimate low but a trip to a continental brothel is a noble way to finish an evening and experience a new culture…

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Go away to fuck lads
The ultimate in sadness paying for sex[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled ‘i got ripped off by a pro’…never have anything in your pockets when your getting a gobbler off a pro and your bags are around your ankles…she’ll be rooting through your pockets…if you catch her, sit her up and go at her with the fist of an angry god…:clap:

:clap:…mainland europe knows the score…britain and ireland brings the game into disrepute…

Lads

You;re kidding yourselves if you think that the burds in brothels are there because they want to be
Most of them on the continent are trafficked and have no way out, they’re most likely on the smack like the wans in Benburb st, and are frantically trying to get away from their life of misery
Continue thinking that you’re the one to make here give it up/ save her from herself though if you want

Yes, I’d like to put it on record here in the noble confines of TFK that Thrawneen has never, I repeat, never, darkened the door of an Irish or British brothel.

i too wish to state the same*…I don’t plan on doing it either…

Drank a pint in Ma Ryan’s one day, doesn’t really count…

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Lads

You;re kidding yourselves if you think that the burds in brothels are there because they want to be
Most of them on the continent are trafficked and have no way out, they’re most likely on the smack like the wans in Benburb st, and are frantically trying to get away from their life of misery
Continue thinking that you’re the one to make here give it up/ save her from herself though if you want[/QUOTE]

My Colombian was perfectly happy. Her boss even paid for breast enlargements for her and she proudly sent me the pics afterwards. :thumbsup:
Hooray for brothels and their keepers!

:clap::clap:

in certain cultures its perfectly acceptable- therefore if you go to amsertdam & hamburg it would be remiss not to expereince the full cultural expereince

in certain cultures its perfectly acceptable- therefore if you go to amsertdam & hamburg it would be remiss not to expereince the full cultural expereince[/QUOTE]

unless you are a prude like W.B…“won’t someone think of the children”

:thumbsup:

on a trip with your mates to the continent not only is it acceptable its a rite of passage*

*Pre meeting my wife:p

on a trip with your mates to the continent not only is it acceptable its a rite of passage*

*Pre meeting my wife:p[/QUOTE]

Does she know about your proclivities?

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Lads

Continue thinking that you’re the one to make here give it up/ save her from herself though if you want[/QUOTE]

eh…your missing the point…your not exactly talking to them when your in there…they’ve usually got something in their mouth…i don’t want their life story…i’m just there to open up a boneyard…at the end she’s unlikely to say ‘let’s go to Ikea and pick out a new coffee table dear, oh and by the way my parents are coming up next weekend’…

not sure to be honest-- after my stag one of my mates said to her proudly that he did 4 hookers & not one of them were caucasian - she thought that was :thumbsup:

yawn

I get a perverse pleasure from engaging them in conversation, I have to say.

I’m a true gent at heart, I guess.

Whoremasters unite and drive this evil cretin WBY from our midst…:clap:

Ah but your mate isn’t you