Teach an Mhadra

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1227037784900350?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Speaking of watch the young lads at the bar here

I believe the technical term is capitulated

3 Likes

Possibly. Im still going out. I’ve delayed departure so as to minimise the first flashpoint. Its a show of consideration id say.

1 Like

The 180 was his tail going between his legs

3 Likes

Its a bit like putin saying his first excursion into ukraine was merely a ‘feint’

1 Like

War is tough. Day 3 of a 4 day tour of duty. Today is consolodating the Donbas and running sham referendums.

1 Like

A great tactical manoeuvre… Let’s see how see counters.

@Juhniallio as the man says, you may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

It usually starts for me when i mention im going up to limerick to paddy kellys. Always worth it

And a bottle o lucozade

You e gone right down in my estimation. For shame.

3 Likes

My favourite children minding yarn is true. When my lass was about 7, her school ran a ski trip to the Alps somewhere halfway up the lauteret. The accommodation was beyond basic, which was funny as there were a few Ulta high maintenance types along. There was a family of four, with a name not dissimilar to a perennial COTY contender from up north who may have contacts in the republican movement, let’s call him Quorn Shin for arguments sake, Manchester construction aristocracy. The husband tried skiing for half a day and decided it wasn’t for him. There was another builder along called Nico who just drank all day every day, usually in double figures by teatime. So anyhow, the other lad decides he wa staying with Nico. His wife, an ultra wag was having none of it, so said he could mind the baby. Grand job says your man. We all arrived back at about 5 pm, no sign of any of them. Wandered down to the boozer and there were your man and the bould Nico three sheets to the wind. And where, says the wife, is the baby?
Err.
Anyhow about 25 minutes later the baby was found sitting in the big kick drum the band had set up ready for later chewing on a fag butt. It was a very long 25 minutes.

10 Likes

Oh God not another @caulifloweredneanderthal

And she’ll remember the incident in twenty years

1 Like

?

I don’t know Bronagh at all. Never met her.

I’d say you made a hames of the paraphrasing there

3 Likes

Ah lads

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The paraphrase was spot on. Can’t believe you got three likes for it