Teach an Mhadra

The thing is boxty, even a thick dungiven bogman inherits an existential awareness that even language itself is a nuance within a universe, a galaxy, a planet, a bog and a piece of lint in the bottom of a pocket containing a bog, a olanet, a galaxy and a universe within a nuance… its a Derry thing really.

1 Like

I was above in Jacks all evening,you should have came up there.The Garden is usually shite on a Sunday evening,not bad during the day but Sunday night is generally tragic.

FAO @Juhniallio…Wouldn’t ‘Tigh na Madraí’ be a more accurate thread title given that the current effort looks all kinds of ‘mi-ceart’ to mise/me/moi.

1 Like

Has to be done

1 Like

He neglected to finish with ‘sir’
When addressing a Dungiven chap😂

1 Like

Under promise, over deliver.

I like to go for the Laurence Oates line of 'I’m just going outside and may be some time"

Drinking, the side effects & the mental anguish placed upon life partners is all rather saddening to read I’ll agree.

:joy::joy:

Who Let The Dogs Out GIF

@TreatyStones: all good today?

1 Like

All good.

Up at 8 and children fed.

3 Likes

Feck when I glanced at that I thought I saw up early,8; children fed

1 Like

Keep up the good work and she might let you eat as well

1 Like

Heading to Clonmel?

@Corksfinedtboy breaks for lunch at 8

7 Likes

Serious correlation between the gambling set here.

Anseo. Not deservedly but still. Went out for a few pints with my bro and a couple of mates. Was home at a decent hour. She made the case beforehand that i shouldn’t. I did. It’ll be all picture no sound today.

11 Likes

Forgiveness rather than permission etc etc

1 Like

I don’t think you are taking your vows seriously.

7 Likes

You may as well have come home late so, sheep as a lamb

1 Like

You need to knock the drink on the head bud, it’s impacting your marriage.
These are the toxic gender norms that we certainly need to eradicate and I stand with Paul Murphy, Juniper and @Cheasty on.

1 Like