Teachers

You keep asserting an allegation that you are unable to back up?

The first time you dared enter into a debate with me and you had to lie and make an arse out of yourself instantly.

First you were too afraid then too stupid.

Drink up, your confidence needs a boost.

I never said teachers were cunts. I just commented on the entitled nature of southern teachers.

Are you a little sore from earlier? Hurt your little pride a bit too much?

Good man. You refused to answer the question but managed to produce 10/15 posts of yourself squawking around the chessboard.

So let’s ladybird this for you.

@fulvio incontrovertible fact number 1
You need to be very intelligent to build a bridge or wrote code or higher maths subjects like applied maths.

@fulvio incontrovertible fact number 2
You dont need intelligence to teach kids.

Question, as yet unanswered by Fulvio…
Do you need to be intelligent to teach Applied maths or by extension, engineering?

2 Likes

Again: how many weeks per annum should children be in.school?

Because this factor, like, you know, dictates how much leave teachers will have.

Ummm. It doesn’t you know.

Allegation… Assertion…

No.

Simple question: how many weeks per annum should children be in school?

No answer?

I didn’t refuse to answer your question.

You threw a strop when you made an arse out of yourself. You’re an awful sensitive chap altogether and throw the toys out of the pram when you make a complete haddie out of yourself. As usual you steamed into a debate about teachers half cocked and ran for the hills when you tied yourself up in knots and cried about not being badgered.

Well boo hoo. You’re raging you made a fool out of yourself and want to try and change the subject.

You might actually try and answer, even it it shows how your emotional defence was contradictory to what you were saying. I do see you’re extremely embarrassed, but grow a tougher skin and take your beating.

Typo. 52.

More importantly, do you want to answer how many weeks per annum children should be in school?

speaking as a parent. 50*

*that’s a joke.

Well…

My point, as you know, is different…

You owe me an apology for the lies you created. Your first attempt at a coherent argument was state a mistruth and then run away from it.

so you’ve no problem with teachers getting 12 weeks off?

This latchiko’s level of delusion about his ‘debating abilities’ is off the charts.

He could not debate refereeing with James Owens.

I certainly do not! I have no dog in this fight.

Answer the question. It is not complex – even for you.

Thought that. You are a little bit more glic than the other clown.

You’re the idiot who takes to pedalling falsehoods off the bat after he tries to finally engage a point.

So you haven’t answered again. Maith an buachaill.
Could you point to the strop/toy throw post there please? I’d like to see it thanks.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

you haven’t responded to this. Do you not grasp the importance involved with being somewhat happy in your job when you are responsible for 30 different children every year? A good teacher can you give you a chance. A bad one will fuck up you up good and proper

Answer the question.