Teachers

That’s all good and well but the average younger teacher is doing the exact same as the average older one yet they are still being punished by the CP deal.

1 Like

‘A grand a week to play hide and seek’

4 Likes

I’m just glad the good weather only came back once these fuckers joined the rest of us back in the real world. Helpfully it lasts now until the next mid term

1 Like

Sign in Seanie.

That day rate is tasty enough

1 Like

Is Seanie not a secondary school teacher?

@Locke won’t like that

I’m so tempted to send @Locke my overtime spreadsheet

1 Like

I think it’s great that they’re hiring. They just will not be paying out 130k basic salary nor 40k in OT cc @Batigol

You wouldn’t be the first fella to send another their payslip on a fit of pique cc @artfoley

5 Likes

zip it bank vault!

1 Like

You have no kids obviously :grinning:

I saw on twitter that today is National teacher appreciation day

Express your appreciation for teachers here👍

My childhood hero was my primary school teacher 3rd, 4th and 6th
I’d say he’s the reason I do what I do now

25 Likes

I sent Fenners a lovely e card I made myself first thing this morning

6 Likes

My oul lad and eldest are teachers so gave that a like

6 Likes

A noble gig

But I would say that :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

People who don’t see that will soon enough when the penny finally drops that teaching amd other frontline service like Gardaí and Nurses are crumbling.

4 Likes

The daughter brought in 4 boxes of Ferrero rocher today to show her appreciation

8 Likes

A noble gig indeed.

I’d like to see some incentives being introduced for teachers that are doing well etc

The majority are good obviously but maybe there needs to be reprecussions for the useless cunts who are few in number but still don’t give a bollix. Same as there is in the private sector.

Perfomance should be measured ideally I reckon.

Happy Teacher Appreciation day @fenwaypark

2 Likes