Teachers

There was also a clip last year where they were interviewing traveller comedian & media personality Martin Beanz Ward about discrimination & issues facing travellers. He was just finished a long comedy tour or something & Muireann opened with something like…”Welcome Martin Beanz Ward, you must be absolutely knackered.” Cue an awkward silence & smile from Beanz before a mea culpa from Muireann.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Correcting homework there and daughter has a note in her copy from the teacher that “last night” is actually one word (same as tonight)

Am I losing my fucking mind here or is that absolute bollocks

15 Likes

Absolute bollocks.

13 Likes

High School GIF

Ffs

1 Like
1 Like

You’re not correcting homework, you’re correcting the teachers corrections. And on a Friday evening. You tiger mom you

4 Likes

Our wan’s teacher is in her first year in the school. She missed a nice few days already which led me to speculating to the Mrs that there was a potential maternity leave coming up. I also remarked that she was putting on timber. Anyway, my suspicions were confirmed at the Halloween disco last night. She’s obviously quite new to the game as her maternity leave, by my calculations, will have started a few months before the summer holidays

3 Likes

There are ways……

2 Likes

She’ll get ‘signed off’

Teachets strike last week- the latest move is to strike for a couple of hours in the morning, knowing rightly parents womt be able/bothered to arrange transport etc. Shrewd move in fairness- get 75% of your pay for 0% of your work. The school even discourages attendance by informing parents that kids will be marked down as an 'authorised absence".
Anyhow, wee lassie’s form teacher is demanding notes from pupils…them’s the rules and no amount of “but miss” will deter the stupid bat. I sent in a note stating “teachers strike” as the reason for absense. Jobsworth can’t accept this…more detail needed! Ive sent the same note back with “(for more pay)” stuck on at the end. I hope it puts her over the edge.

12 Likes

The poor wee lassie will get the brunt of it.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She can recover on maternity leave

She’s well able for it. It’s important for kids to develop a healthy scepticism towards authority

6 Likes

This is pretty weird flatty…

Thanks pal.

1 Like

I thought the poor wee lassie was the teacher.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like