Teachers

That assumes a full timetable which is a rarity for most starting teachers

So they work EVEN LESS hours

Does @Nembo_Kid want kids to be in school all year round?

At an hourly rate, yes

I want teachers paid accordingly for the work done. There are plenty of community based resources where teachers could earn their keep during the summer months.

I read somewhere the ones before the crash are on anything between 40k and 60k. When you pro rata this up to a 11 month working year (allowing one months paid leave) that’s between 50k to 73k. This is hardly a low paying job. These estimates would be on the conservative side.

1 Like

Once again, you’re not cut out to be a teacher and your bitterness at your own deficiencies has you seething.

1 Like

There’s a bit of a trade off I suppose, you will never ever become a very high earner if you go into teaching, 40k a year is hardly considered a high wage?

And once again, you are running away from an argument you know you will be embarrassed in.

Google it there, the salary scale for any public servant is publicly available.

Do you not believe that the standard of teaching would drop if you imposed these regulations, seriously?

That’s starting out, mate. Principals can earn over 100k a year and they don’t even work a full year.

Why would I continue an argument you’ve comprehensively lost all by yourself? Your performance today has been like Tyrone in the all Ireland semi final.

2 Likes

I think it would improve. It would weed out the people there for the doss and extended holidays.

Lots of sideways and backwards hand passing - no final product.

1 Like

Because the statement you have just made is baseless. You’ve provided nothing of substance and you’re too scared to.

Fisting, the nordies call it fisting.

No surprise to see you bring up fisting.

Call in the reinforcements, the alias account set up to follow me around is here :smile:

Your ignorance is astounding, you believe that you will get more productivity by paying less and imposing longer hours.
That’s on a par with comparing West Brom to Juventus the other day. :rofl:, gas cunt.