Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

duplicity

The shooter wearing a go-pro I assume?

Yeah

Whatever crazy racist shite the Galway Nazi Trumpbot is about to post, he should just post this instead, as every single thing in it is his actual opinion.

Which is exactly what you did yourself in your imbecilic response to my question of @Chucks_Nwoko regarding gun laws in NZ (as in where the fuck did this lad get MMSAs if they are banned?).

I am on record here calling for for outright bans on all semi-automatic weapons in the US, let alone MSSAs. The problem is gun laws alone do not stop these kind of events, as the perpetrators will find a way to carry out their carnage, whether it’s guns, vehicles, home made bombs, etc. The only way to prevent these types of outrages is surveillance. Why is it there always seem to be plenty on-line clues after the fact?

You are the only poster on here that actually has called for hate crimes.

Interesting explainer here. Had a brief look through a 4chan feed on it, numerous nutters convinced it was Mossad. Grim reading.

I already gave in and listened to recordings of doomed flights on youtube this week. I’ll think I’ll pass on this one.

You’d think after somebody spouting the exact views you have been spouting here for years massacred 50 people, you’d have the decency to fuck off for a while, but obviously not.

Shamlessness is a core characteristic of fascists.

People like you are complicit in these types of massacres because you’ve volunteered to be part of an online racist and fascist mass disinformation campaign that is designed to spread insane opinions which lead to mass murder.

And you’re far too thick to even try to comprehend that.

Oh, and you’re on the record as supporting torture, war crimes and nuclear bombings, as well as banning all Islam, while simultaneously calling some of the worst practitioners of fundamentalist Islam “benevolent”.

Go and shit in a hat and eat it, you fucking brainwashed fascist fruitloop danger to society.

He basically did it for a few likes on the internet???

I think a lot of lads on here can relate to that.

Please find the post where I have expressed hatred for any group or individual on this site, based on their race, religion, etc.

I think you will find it difficult to find anything that comes close to your “Kill the Jews” comment which no doubt influenced the perpetrator of the synagogue massacre in Pittsburg.

You have a lot of blood on your hands, you piece of stinking excrement.

The internet is serious, and fucked up, business. The machines really are destroying civilization.

Eat shit, you racist, fascist, Jew-hating, Muslim-hating white supremacist scumbag.

They’re going through past attacks on mosques here on sky news. Still nothing about the lads that dropped off a few rasher sandwiches to the mosque in Limerick

3 Likes

Tucker Carlson described Iraqis as “semiliterate primitive monkeys” in past comments made on the Bubba The Love Sponge radio show, according to new audio recordings uncovered by Media Matters. The Fox News host also claimed Iraqis don’t “behave like human beings” and said he had “zero sympathy” for Iraqis or their culture during a May 2006 discussion of the Iraq War on the popular radio show. “A culture where people just don’t use toilet paper or forks,” Carlson said—adding that Iraqis should “ just shut the fuck up and obey” the U.S. because “they can’t govern themselves.” In a Sept. 2009 episode, Carlson also proclaimed that Afghanistan would never be a “civilized country because the people aren’t civilized.”

Complicit

Full video is pretty fucked up.

Massive crowd gathered at the Mosque in Dooradoyle there earlier, very sad.

How is it sad ? They are just showing solidarity

You know what I meant.