Things I learned today (Part 1)

Informative, but still vary by state? It does make sense for violent crimes, 100%. And compared to the kiddie glove approach in ireland

Shit like this

Why are so many white people shot by cops?

Dear God, you really struggling aren’t you

That’s just edgy humor, like his call to “kill the Jews”

2 Likes

You seem to have a big problem with Jews, don’t you - and that’s without even mentioning your apologism for and use of explicit and outright anti-semitism

You are by a mile the biggest Jew hater on this site

Replace the word Dubai with Baltimore, sand castle with guns and Hussein with Martin Luther and it’s not edgy humour any more is it? It’s actually a very overtly racist post by you.

What a weird post. You must be smoking some really bad drugs tonight.

It’s quite telling that you have to resort to quoting yourself.
You truly are an unredeemable headcase, perhaps yourself and Gemma could share a cell in the asylum?

It’s not nice when someone calls you a racist is it?

Outstanding work sir, once again the mask has slipped.

I quoted you.

And you are an explicit anti-semite.

I mean you explicitly deny that explicitly portraying Jews as being behind a corrupt, money grabbing global conspiracy is anti-Semitic!

It literally doesn’t get any more anti-Semitic than that!

Why would I have anything to do with Gemma O’Doherty when I disagree with her on literally everything.

On the other hand, every word that comes out her mouth these days could be coming from your keyboard.

This is genuinely the level you have now descended to.

It only matters whether it’s true or not.

@anon7035031 is a racist, whereas you just went a bit mental there and did the exact thing you claim to have a problem with.

That’s laugh out loud hypocrisy but it’s entirely in keeping with your general stupidity as a person.

Ah ok. You’re doing that ad hominem thing again.

It’s ok Sid. Let it all out fella

No, I’m just stating a fact - in the same way it’s merely stating a fact to say that Gemma O’Doherty is a racist, it’s a categorical fact that @anon7035031 is.

You went in for the ad hominem and you went in for the Gemma O’Doherty logic.

That’s some nice stupidity there, it actually takes effort to come up with something that stupid.

Would you be proud of the Arab sand castle post?

Because you are her mirror image, just as deluded and most likely mentally ill. I feel sorry for you, get some help.

We have mandatory sentencing here (10 years I think) for being caught with drugs over a certain value but it only seems to be applied in a very small number of cases :man_shrugging:

Saying the same thing over and over again doesn’t make it true Sidney.

It just reinforces prejudices you have against certain posters and people.

Everyone who disagrees with you is stupid, stupid, stupid or racist, racist, racist.

You often also accuse people of infantile behaviour when things go south on you, it doesn’t get more infantile than that.

How? Gemma O’Doherty is a far right conspiracy theorist who posts baseless allegations, whips up naked hatred based on race grounds and believes in pseudoscience.

You engage in all of these things, therefore the comparison of you to O’Doherty is a very obvious and accurate one.

Now, if you mean I’m the opposite of O’Doherty because I’m not a conspiracy theorist, don’t post baseless allegations, don’t whip up racial hatred and believe in science, that would be true.

Of course I know you don’t mean it like that, you mean it in whatever way you do mean it because you’re a not very bright idiot.

But such is life, there will always be loudmouth idiots around, and you are certainly proof of that.