TFK Away Day

Surely Afr.:lol:

sad

Yo, why so Bo?

I fear this operation has lost all momentum. I’ll look to get a consensus on venue during the week so we can register.

Just decide on a date so I can set a reminder on my phone so I can be online when it all kicks off.

Three choices:
i) Rangers forum
ii) Gun forum
iii) Aussie Rules forum

I suggest the Aussie Rules forum - they are utterly humourless and complete simpletons. Perfect.

I would agree on the Ozzie rules one.

A Rangers forum would be too alert to infiltrators.

Gman will surely be able to give us some direction on this.

Will the time difference create a problem though?

No. It will be perfect in fact. If we go in at say 2:30pm on Friday September 10th, it will be extremely busy as one of their finals matches will have finished about an hour earlier. They almost always hold one of them on a Friday night.

There are a couple of forum memebers currently residing in Oz who could keep things ticking over when the rest are off line…

aye, I have an account on bigfooty alright. its a fairly big forum. a lot of people there stick to their own teams pages and the mods are crazy about banning other posters who stray onto opposition pages to give abuse. may find out what plan of attack you want tho. no point going in about international rules or some horseshite like that. maybe pick a particular club and abuse them or a player would be best. the likes of nick riewoldt is known as a crybaby sook to other teams, but as the leader of the saints, so any abuse on him would go down well. likewise something about Jonathon brown on the brisbane forum. or Gary Ablett moving to the gold coast on the geelong one. finals are starting in 2 weeks, so its perfect timing for hostility

I think Bandages idea about setting up something like a Clare GAA Thread on there would be good.

all they’d do is move it to the other sports section and knowing them, there would be lads interested in it and start asking questions about the gaa and would enjoy the thread. its too similar for something like that to work on that site. it would work on some lesbian site alright because its way off field.

Are we finished with the CAO website B)

I am now the proud owner of a BigFooty account :stuck_out_tongue:

Huns forum is a definite no go for the reason Runty outlined. I don’t mind the Aussie Rules forum idea but, again as Runty says, I would be advocating a mixture of talking amongst ourselves as if we’re on here and ignoring their stuff and then a few insulting threads about their players, Australia and Australians generally.

Maybe a recreation of the Why is Australia so shit at sport thread could be in order?

Too blatent.

I like Bandages idea, the initial aim should be to get them thinking “wtf” then once they are mired in confusion, BANG, an internet juggernaut of abuse. It will be their cyber-Gallipoli.

I am currently awaiting approval.

The Giddyness of everyone about this. http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif