TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

An unusual slip up there mate.

Are you ok?

I’m nervous for Troy

1 Like

Worse than me? :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

It absolutely does and it won’t be the last airline to go to the wall because of it. Alitalia a prime candidate to go next.

Jesus Christ this is all just over the threat of Cheltenham being cancelled. Imagine what he’ll do when it really is cancelled.

No it’s nothing to do with cheltenham being cancelled tank it’s to do with the post about my parents.

How so? Anything I’ve looked at said this crowd are going broke for ages. No mention of the virus.

Sadly I’ve had to postpone the launch of my latest album off the back of this too. It’s a tough time for showbiz folk across the board

6 Likes

It’ll be a long time before any more businesses fold because of Brexit.

I’m deeply sorry to hear this. I’ll leave this piece of advice from another music legend for you.

1 Like

I think “lovin’ each day as if it’s the last” is more appropriate advice.

1 Like

No matter what we draw breath and we plug on. More worried about the pub, cancellations are through the roof in hotels for the summer

He wasn’t to know at the time but it’s his selfishness in assuming that his worries are the greatest or that the entire forum is hanging on his every utterance, plus he continues to double down on me at every opportunity while preaching about what an anti bully he is and crying like a baby at every slight

1 Like

Some lads take this a bit seriously

I never ever assumed my troubles are the greatest. I’m well aware of how tough some people have it. What annoys me is Hypocritical idiots like yourself and mice going around Pretending you sound fellas and everyone’s friend. You are a bully. The worst of the worst. Picking on people because of their mental state is a horrific thing to do. You still haven’t condemned mice for his rape comments.

The INTERNET is SERIOUS BUSINESS

Jesus Christ, I’m the chap who mocks cancer victims and picks on people based on their mental state,

I don’t think what mouse said was very nice at all but I can’t be condemning every nasty thing I read here,
You’ve said and condoned terrible things about me, worse about others but you want special treatment?

Ah its not really. Lads just take it seriously. Everyone here needs to take a leaf out of @Horsebox’s book, that chap has it figured out.

1 Like

I don’t want special treatment. everybody within reason should be treated the exact same.

fair play for persevering in spite of all of this, and once again, sorry for your loss.

1 Like