TFK gaming thread

They’ve already made it back. Game looks meh.

Will probably get a PS4 over the next couple of years. Right now The Last Of Us is the only game I’m interested in. A lot of my favourite franchises - Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid - have been run into the ground.

Just bought Destiny this afternoon so I will give it a go and see what it is like now that the xbox season is starting. :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Turenne, post: 1015132, member: 232”]They’ve already made it back. Game looks meh.

Will probably get a PS4 over the next couple of years. Right now The Last Of Us is the only game I’m interested in. A lot of my favourite franchises - Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid - have been run into the ground.[/QUOTE]

Resident evil was run into the ground after resident evil 2. No other resident evil were as good as that one.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 999450”]I’m in awe of your commissioning, mate. Well done on a great job![/quote] from the AFFFLFF thread

you arse sucking, fantasy American football playing, gamer-hating, cunt.

[QUOTE=“Esteban de la Sexface, post: 1015212, member: 2695”]from the AFFFLFF thread

you arse sucking, fantasy American football playing, gamer-hating, cunt.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear… This is off the scale rattled:D:clap:

[QUOTE=“Esteban de la Sexface, post: 1015212, member: 2695”]from the AFFFLFF thread

you arse sucking, fantasy American football playing, gamer-hating, cunt.[/QUOTE]

You’re a sad grown man little no-mates virgin that plays games in your bedroom while your mother scrubs the cum out of your spiderman jocks.

:clap:

Actually, I play games in my front room on my 42-inch LED TV, on my leather recliner, in my 4 bed detached house, while your ma washes my cum from her hair, eyes and orifices.

Actually, I play games in my front room on my 42-inch LED TV, on my leather recliner, in my 4 bed detached house, while your ma washes my cum from her hair, eyes and orifices.[/QUOTE]

Standard response from a virgin.

Was resident evil 2 the one with the fucking giant alligator?

Princess still wont let you play games choco?

lads in their 40’s playing video games ffs

Anyone play Destiny yet?

Still better than getting bum raped in clapham common by a towel head

I dunno, if it’s good enough for Frank Underwood…

Gaming or being bummed in clapham common?

I’m 26 you old bollocks.

The Resident Evil Remake was the best of them . Best horror game of all time.

Can we get this thread name changed if we are going to go forward with it as the official gaming one?

you’re after opening a can of worms now, I expect something along the lines of “40 year old spotty virgins” from the highly original and witty fantasy football fairy