TFK gaming thread

Chocolatemice so rattled he is posting his bullshit twice. :clap:

Ah hereā€¦

Youā€™ve obviously taken umbridge at my initial post if you are posting this tripe.

You know the way you can run RTE PLayer via the PS3? Is there any other good similar sites you can stream from on it?

I know there is a new feature called MUBI on the PS3, it came with one of the more recent updates, I havent used it though but it is a subscription service that is used for streaming music and films etcā€¦ It just doesnt seem right to pay subsrciptions when it is already so freely available illegally

Jalf a billion quid spent developing destiny which as far as i can see is just a jumpier halo with RPG thrown in. @tazdedub[/USER] & [USER=217]@Garda Sean Horgan is this worth looking at or will i just wait for advanced warfare and the newfifa

Iā€™ll be getting it at the weekend. Out foreign till then.
Jumper Halo? Wow. I canā€™t imagine but Iā€™m in!!
Yours in gaming,
GSH.

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1014984, member: 217ā€]Iā€™ll be getting it at the weekend. Out foreign till then.
Jumper Halo? Wow. I canā€™t imagine but Iā€™m in!!
Yours in gaming,
GSH.[/QUOTE]
I seem to recall someone bitching about jumpy cunts on haloā€¦

Im gonna wait for the zero punctuation review

Great to have the old gaming crew back!

played the new FIFA demo yday. Not much difference. Shocker

Gamers :rolleyes: the lowest of the low.

ah fuck off? Is there any improvement at all? Fifa 14 is shite, EA Sports are some shower of cunts.

You will still fork out 60/70 notes like the stupid cunt you are.

how much will you spend on booze the weekend you think cuntā€¦ fuck off the gaming thread if you donā€™t like gaming.

How often do you game, pal? Every evening after you finish your homework or does your mammy only let you game at the weekend as a special treat?

Iā€™ll spend the same I spent over the last 8 weeks on booze- ā‚¬0*. You fucking mug. Go way and grow up for yourself and let the games to spotty teenagers.

*I consumed two beers at home last Sunday at the price of ā‚¬3.25

Not to mention another 100 for controllers due to ā€œfifa rageā€

Think ill go back to PES

I have a game of Battlefield after getting off your Mammy the odd weekend, both equally pleasurable.

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1015052, member: 168ā€]Iā€™ll spend the same I spent over the last 8 weeks on booze- ā‚¬0*. You fucking mug. Go way and grow up for yourself and let the games to spotty teenagers.

*I consumed two beers at home last Sunday at the price of ā‚¬3.25[/QUOTE]

is it you that is running the fantasy football (NFL) league is it? Get to fuck you dopey hypocritical cunt.

Stick to the olive curing pal.