TFK gaming thread

Anyone played Destiny yet?

nope, one of the 40 year old virgins in here was telling me it is epic.

Herself is away for the weekend so Iā€™ll be buying it tonight, getting a few tins and having a tear off it (oooh er)

Nope, i think @tazdedub[/USER] and [USER=217]@Garda Sean Horgan have purchased it. Didnt get good reviews on escapist, but im waiting to see what zero punctuation has to say

[QUOTE=ā€œEsteban de la Sexface, post: 1015522, member: 2695ā€]nope, one of the 40 year old virgins in here was telling me it is epic.

Herself is away for the weekend so Iā€™ll be buying it tonight, getting a few tins and having a tear off it (oooh er)[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a corker of a weekend mate

Iā€™ve got a responsibility on the way, pal. I canā€™t be at my usual shennanigans any more, the 70 quid spent on the game will keep me in for the weekend, save me 300 euro on booze, Iā€™ll have no fear Monday morning and I can pocket a few kid for cots and nappies and shite like that for when the baby comes.

[QUOTE=ā€œEsteban de la Sexface, post: 1015522, member: 2695ā€]nope, one of the 40 year old virgins in here was telling me it is epic.

Herself is away for the weekend so Iā€™ll be buying it tonight, getting a few tins and having a tear off it (oooh er)[/QUOTE]

Yer ma?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is quite obvious and beneath me, but, no

YOUR MA!

Fuck Sake. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ah Lovely!! the Christmas season is fast approaching but before that I must get the last of us for the PS4!

Itā€™s very good.

Pro Evo demo out next week apparently. I hope itā€™s rediscovered its previous form because the FIFA demo was gash.

I will be Madden-ing it this weekend.

Hike hike hikeā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œPiles Hussain, post: 1015581, member: 363ā€]Itā€™s very good.

Pro Evo demo out next week apparently. I hope itā€™s rediscovered its previous form because the FIFA demo was gash.

I will be Madden-ing it this weekend.

Hike hike hikeā€¦[/QUOTE]

PES 6 was the last decent football game. How Konami managed to fuck it up so bad Iā€™ll never know

They badly misjudged the online aspect. It was seriously laggy and maddeningly unpredictable, even more maddening than the blatant FIFA scripting. Of course this worked to some peopleā€™s advantage @Gman you jammy fucker :mad::mad:

Destiny is fantastic

Can I buy the new Fifa for the PS3 or do I need to invest?

Freaks.

Iā€™m playing single player but itā€™s VERY samey.
Iā€™m just kicking ass with different boundaries and different backdrops.
Same weapon, same grenade.
So far itā€™s just ok but maybe multiplayer is better.
It is certainly not good enough to keep me in on a Saturday night, unlike Halo or COD which once saw myself and a mate miss New Years. Sad.
Yours in reviews,
GSH

:D:D:D:D:D

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1016210, member: 217ā€]Iā€™m playing single player but itā€™s VERY samey.
It is certainly not good enough to keep me in on a Saturday night, unlike Halo or COD which once saw myself and a mate miss New Years. Sad.
Yours in reviews,
GSH[/QUOTE]

You on PS4?

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1016210, member: 217ā€]Iā€™m playing single player but itā€™s VERY samey.
Yours in reviews,
GSH[/QUOTE]

Would your NYE amigo also have been babysittin, which would excuse his saddoness?