TFK gaming thread

There is something very wrong about a 44 year old like fooley still playing video games at his age

What is the mandated cut off age that must be heeded lest one may feel the wrath of dreaded ridicule from the learned forum elders?

Nope. XB1.
Yours etc,
GSH.

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1016446, member: 217ā€]Nope. XB1.
Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

Posh fucker. :smiley:

Most of the elders are gamers

+1

Itā€™s creepy.

So. I spent a while online last night with the usual UK crew on Destiny. Savage Craic. Itā€™s getting to be a much better game. Especially multiplayer. A great way to while away a couple of (6) hours.
Yours in preferring interactive TV time,
GSH.

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1017243, member: 168ā€]+1

Itā€™s creepy.[/QUOTE]

Did your mother not allow you to have a sega mega drive or something when all the lads at school had one? You are very resentful of lads with computer games.

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1018039, member: 217ā€]So. I spent a while online last night with the usual UK crew on Destiny. Savage Craic. Itā€™s getting to be a much better game. Especially multiplayer. A great way to while away a couple of (6) hours.
Yours in preferring interactive TV time,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the xbone or are we all still 360 heads?

And something for the new year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blW40AVWXrE

Oh I had one, but like most normal men I stopped playing when I found out what my dick was for.

pussy whipped mother fuckerā€¦ your missus wonā€™t allow you play games :D:D:D:D

So your ma caught you trying to fuck the disk drive on the console

The gamer wit is off the hookā€¦

you went and brought dicks into it. :smiley:

using a wiggerism doesnā€™t quantify you as a witty person either.

Destiny generates $325 million in total sales in first five days

Picking up COD Advanced Warfare later for the xbone. Lady cooked 3 dinners yesterday so Iā€™m all set. Neeeerrrrdddd!!

Yours in getting slightly erect thinking about playing this later,
GSH.

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1039821, member: 217ā€]Picking up COD Advanced Warfare later for the xbone. Lady cooked 3 dinners yesterday so Iā€™m all set. Neeeerrrrdddd!!

GSH.[/QUOTE]
Give us a review at some stage during the week!

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1039821, member: 217ā€]Picking up COD Advanced Warfare later for the xbone. Lady cooked 3 dinners yesterday so Iā€™m all set. Neeeerrrrdddd!!

GSH.[/QUOTE]

I give you one night before you throw it out the window roaring"how the fuck did he kill me, i shot him 28 times and he turned around and shot me once and im dead" and go back to netflix

Im sure @tazdedub will agree

[QUOTE=ā€œartfoley, post: 1039832, member: 179ā€]I give you one night before you throw it out the window roaring"how the fuck did he kill me, i shot him 28 times and he turned around and shot me once and im dead" and go back to netflix

Im sure @tazdedub will agree[/QUOTE]
Ah the old how the fuck did I not kill him there scenario!

GSH.[/QUOTE]
I might get this. Ive always preferred the Battlefield franchise but from what I gather, the next one will be a cops and robbers affair. If so, its back to CoD.