TFK gaming thread

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1039821, member: 217ā€]Picking up COD Advanced Warfare later for the xbone. Lady cooked 3 dinners yesterday so Iā€™m all set. Neeeerrrrdddd!!

Yours in getting slightly erect thinking about playing this later,
GSH.[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:

https://archive.org/details/internetarcade

Someone uploaded over 900 coin op games from 70s-90s

[QUOTE=ā€œGarda Sean Horgan, post: 1039821, member: 217ā€]Picking up COD Advanced Warfare later for the xbone. Lady cooked 3 dinners yesterday so Iā€™m all set. Neeeerrrrdddd!!

Yours in getting slightly erect thinking about playing this later,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

No doubt itā€™s exactly the same as the last six installments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGRuSVpdWo8&feature=youtu.be

Jesus Wept

Extreme INTERNETTING

1 Like

Gamers :joy:

1 Like

+1

Spoke to young nerd here at lunchtime, asked him what he is at for the weekend with some savage weather being promisedā€¦ going into gamestop tonight he said to buy some new game (not a clue of name) and will immerse myself in it for the weekend.

I walked away and cursed my choice of career yet again.

Kids are soft. Theyā€™d rather play FIFA than play soccer itself.

2 Likes

Fucking hell. Gamers are one tiny step removed from the weird gimps who watch Games of Thrones, Star Trek and other fantasy / sci-fi shows for freaks. Nonetheless, RIP. He died doing what he loved.

3 Likes

I wish I never sold my Nintento 64 back in the day.

Wouldnā€™t mind a game of Mario Kart or Zelda now.

Must be Uncharted 4 mate, great game, playing it myself this weekend.

1 Like

Good luck with the game

2 Likes

Gents, I believe FIFA 17 is being released this week. My eldest is hounding me already and will go into over drive once itā€™s released. Where is the cheapest place to get this?

This is a mad yoke, it comes with 30 games pre installed and will come in at well under 100 euro, the perfect Christmas present for lads of a certain vintage, I havenā€™t played much video games since but this was the business

2 Likes

Iā€™d say there will be a mass exodus toward Newry given the exchange rate and the man in red is starting to do a few practice runs in his sleigh.

GT Sport out in a week. The demo is fantastic. :clap:

God Of War is incredible lads, what a game.

Wait 'til the cub sees this

3 Likes