TFK gaming thread

Holy fuck, that takes me back. That toggle stick should have had a health warning.

Seems like most retailers have reduced this in price in the after Christmas sales.

Its in Argos for 60 euro.

It appears some crafty fuckers have cracked it so you can install more games on it :blush:

Iā€™m going to give this a crack in the next week or two. This would be a SNES, Megadrive, Amiga, PS1, PS2, N64 emulator with a KODI media player.

1 Like

Have this working on Megadrive, Atari, N64 and Super Nintendo. Have about 100 games across those up and running. Thought Iā€™d have Neo Geo working by now too but no joy yet. Probably needs a small tweak. Will move onto PC, PS1, PS2 and Amiga next. Was very easy.

1 Like

Do you have streets of rage and/or Golden axe?

Both easily acquired.I definitely have all three Streets of Rage games.

1 Like

If you could get the PS1 and 2 titles you would be flying it!!

Any half decent PCs out there that wont cost a fortune, average specs would be fine.

Custom build is the way to go anyway.

What sort of games you looking to play?

What budget have you in mind?

Iā€™m gonna hitch my wagon with stadia, at least itā€™ll avoid a row with the missus about having a console :slight_smile:

I loved the Nintendo64, Zelda x2, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, MarioKart, DonkeyKong64ā€¦brilliant games.

1 Like

Thats a devkit, thankfully it wonā€™t look anything like that.

:laughing:

@FantaPants

Should I buy a games console to see me through the Corona Virus?

City Skylines is a wonderful game to wile away the hours when working from home, utterly addictive.

Who wants to set up a FIFA league

iā€™m playing modern warfare these days

1 Like

Noob

First time in years I didnt bother my bollix with fifa

1 Like