TFK gaming thread

sometimes camper sometimes runner and gunner.

runty. a trick you should use when starting out is to aim your gun and stick a small bit of bluetack where the reticle is. means you shoot from tje hip quicker and more accurately. use your ears as well. most of the lads here are xboxers

What’s a camper?
Just staying in the one spot?

How come the first game I went into last night ended after one map whereas the next one had gone through at least 6 maps before I eventually quit.

theres 2 types of camper, one who lurks in a prime position and pops people off and then theres the taz type who keeps dying in the same spot :slight_smile:

in the first one there was probably a server fritz amd you were chucked back to the lobby. if everything is working the game can go indefinitely on various maps. were you playing black ops last night? you should also look up killzone maps. it shows the places where people get killed most on maps

How do you mean indefinitely?
It gave me a warning about being penalized if I left the game I was in (this was at the intermission stage).

It was MW2

hey Art, does it take long to get a game going when waiting in the lobby? I was online last night and nothing was happening after about a minute or so waiting, and I thought it used not take that long and i’m an impatient bastard so I quit it and went back playing the campaign.

well gman. if you have an open natvyou should get a game quickly. it tells you if your nat is open on the left side in the lobby. did you go with the ps3 ? have fifa for the rematch if youre still on xbl.

runt, if you are playing anything but deathmatch it will penalisecifvyou leave before the 5 rounds are over

I was playing Killzone.

Is death match just one map?
Some chinese sounding gimp kept talking over the mic as well, “This is Captain Sneakkkyyyyyyyy, you will die” over and over.

ps3 me ring. still on the xbox. not sure about the nat, but thought the settings were alright for it. will check it later. dont have fifa neither, never made the transition to it! have fook all games fromt he last while as hadnt the time or the internet, so may get back into it all again. hopefully no ridiculous glitches this time!

I remember playing halo and I was online with my first attempt at it. theres this stupid rocket bike game thing which I hadnt a clue what was going on, and this american kid was screaming at me. I just roared at him and told him I’d fooking kill him if he didnt shut up. he was all chatty and nice then. the stupid gimp tried add me as a friend after the game. retard.

death match changes map round by round but you dontvget penalised if you leave after a round. if get somecgimp mouthing off just bring up te cscore board scroll down to his name and mute him.

fifa is worth a go gman. better than pes at this stage. who do you have for bb and are you running wirelessly?

yeah have been hearing fifa is the way to go, will see sure. hesitant to make the move! BB is with a satelite system, and its not wireless. could have just been my impatience more than anything, as it seems to work fine on live and I was on some other game online not so long ago.

I cant help if I throw a couple of grenades and you happen to run into them. :smiley:

GSH cant talk either, we are still waiting on him to finish a game of multiplayer without quitting. :slight_smile:

got online last night with it anyway. was more impatience on my part, plus its probably taking time to try match someone shit like me up with others of ‘equl’ shitness. and I went in the free for all just to get used to the thing. disaster. stuck in with cunts on levels 40 to 50 and me on level fooking 1 with a bloody pea shooter. got destroyed for a couple of games and I gave up! may get some practise in and get the skill levels back up

I’m not finding it too bad.
Made it up to Level 8 last night so unlocked the TAR which is one of the my favourite guns, I’m still terrible though.

yeah I just need to play a few more games of it, or at least start going in the campaign just to get the reactions back to speed. and once I move up a few levels and get some decent guns it’ll be all good. just need to find some games with a load of shit lads in it. oneo f the games alright there was 8 of us in it, and all were above 40, but they were all fairly shit for players with such high rankings. i finished mid table and only a couple of kills behind the winner. suppose it just shows you can get higher rankings the more and more you play regardless of your quality

I played one game with only 4 player and spent half of it just trying to find people to shoot at.
I played another with about 15 players and we were all spawning on top of each other, it was bedlam.

I cant help it if I get serious rage and throw the modem out the window.

Yours etc,
GSH.

all ye crazy kids on xbox live or playstation?

Have to say that I’ be a camper.

Big time camper-sniper on COD 4, COD5 and COD4.2. Finding the game has changed somewhat now. In 4.2 most of my kills were sniper rifle, but in Black Ops I’ve not used a sniper rifle more than a couple of times. Sniper rifles suck in Black Ops. Stuck with M16 for a long time because the other basic guns had too much recoil for long distance shooting. Switching now to the AUG with silencer.

I move around much more than I did in the other games, but to call it “run-and-gun” would be a stretch. I suppose I’m now an itinerant camper as opposed to a settled one.

As to Taz the Betrayer, he does have that rep from Halo alright. I’ve had a couple of own-team kills in Black Ops Hardcore. I’m a jittery player without the map so if someone pops up in front of me they’re likely to get shot. Had a Final Kill Killcam recently killing my own team mate with a launcher as he ran in to kill the guy I was firing at. Funny …

If I was crazy I’d have bought the PS3. As it is I’m reasonably compis mentis so I have Xbox 360.