TFK Golf outing 2022 - Faldo Memorial 10th Sept

Putting this as a stand alone thread. @Rocko, can I ask you to put it as a sticky please? Thanks in advance.

We have 8 slots to fill for those who wish to golf. The list of confirmed and maybes are below and will be updated as we go along. For those who just wish to prop up the bar there is also a list of confirmed and maybes.

10th September at Mountbellow GC, Co. Galway. Start around midday (times to be confirmed). Fourball scramble, best score on the hole wins so it will move along nicely, no hanging around.

If interested please PM me and I’ll gather names and mobile numbers. You will be included in a WhatsApp group where the information will come from, this will happen in the next few days, the organiser is putting me in as an Admin and I’ll add the names and numbers when I get them.

I’ve committed to 8 (eight) slots but of course if there is interest that can go out to 12.

Golf:
Confirmed playing - @Locke, @Esteban, @Bod95, @carryharry
Maybe playing - @mikehunt

Drinking at the bar:
Confirmed - @ironmoth, @Lazarus @iron_mike

5 Likes

Sorry @Locke I deleted this temporarily.

2 Likes

Put me down for a drinking at the bar slot.
The great mans birthday today

11 Likes

Done!

Ditto @Locke My flight back home from holidays doesn’t get in until 2am that morning. But Ive commited to being there and am not reneging

5 Likes

The lift up and back with yourself and Esteban would have been ideal but i have a family event in Garryvoe.

1 Like

What’s the story with lads drinking at the bar. Are you staying up and around that night or ye all able to head away home?

Esteban and myself are heading back but not until after the food. I’ll be having a couple of pints and most likely sleep it off on the way home.

1 Like

Ye staying overnight? :thinking:

Can’t do it I’m afraid. But will stay on for a bit at least

Put me down anyway.

1 Like

Done

I cannot make it but is there a bank a/c I can make a donation to or if i drop something into the club house for your attention @Locke ?

Click this link to support the Tuam Cancer Care idonate page, bud….

Cheers lad

1 Like

Link is Completed.

I’ll ask @Lazarus if he can get it extended. :+1:

Come on lads, pull the finger out.

It’s one afternoon out of your life to support a genuine mans family.

5 Likes

Ah for fuck sake Locke, are you fucking happy now?!!!

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like