TFK Golf outing 2022 - Faldo Memorial 10th Sept

Ye staying overnight? :thinking:

Can’t do it I’m afraid. But will stay on for a bit at least

Put me down anyway.

1 Like

Done

I cannot make it but is there a bank a/c I can make a donation to or if i drop something into the club house for your attention @Locke ?

Click this link to support the Tuam Cancer Care idonate page, bud….

Cheers lad

1 Like

Link is Completed.

I’ll ask @Lazarus if he can get it extended. :+1:

Come on lads, pull the finger out.

It’s one afternoon out of your life to support a genuine mans family.

5 Likes

Ah for fuck sake Locke, are you fucking happy now?!!!

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

If it was a march he was organising, @locke would have made a decent effort.

With or without a Lambeg?

Seriously though, I could go back and note all those on here who initially committed to this event and who are now gone to ground. But there’s loads of time. We’ve committed to eight golfers and we have four, half way there. Let’s be ‘avin you etc etc.
Welcome to the forum @estebandaface, whoever you are :smiley:, how many points did you get in the Leavjng Cert?

the education received from Sextons CBS is worth far more than points

1 Like

What are you playing off? :thinking:

Your ma.

3 Likes

Would love to make it @Locke but Saturdays a bit of a no-go for me these days. Hope it goes well.

1 Like

14.8 but I don’t think that matters in a scramble. 4 tee off, use the best one, 4 hit from there, use the best one, etc. I don’t think there’ll be handicap indexes used in this thing

1 Like

That’s it, handicaps irrelevant

This is like the time Clarehurlers organized a get together the night before some Munster Final in Hayes Hotel. Two people turned up. Mairegangaire and Matt who owned the website. I’d say Matt was :hot_face::hot_face: all night.

Needless to say loads of forumites had said they were going.

3 Likes