TFK International Business Travel Thread

You were up at 4.30am for a 4pm interview you were driving to? Was it a horse and cart you drove up or something?

1 Like

I had to be there for 8:15 for another exercise they made an example out of me

He went via Galway

1 Like

Standard zookeeper interview I guess

The Monkeys in the zoo would have more intelligence than their Clare cousins @anon26343222 is familiar with.

Didnā€™t realise the Iona institute had vacancies

1 Like

He should have used the Intranational Business Trvel thread

Why do the majority of German airports have such mediocre/limited dining options?

can you not get a Hahn sandwich?

3 Likes

You couldnā€™t find the carvery?

2 Likes

Would you not bring one of these with you as standard? Most food is digestible when smothered in this stuff

2 Likes

Could have added a few spoons to the curry wurst

1 Like

have you been in Cork airport recently mate? You pay a ransom for food kept warm under a light bulb.

Airports in the UK only have chain restaurants, again over priced and terrible food.

Is there still a statue of Ringy under the stairs?

I dunno. Iā€™m usually there around 6am and get out as fast as I can when I get home. It isnā€™t anywhere obvious anyway

In fairness Cork is a regional airport. Places like Cologne/Bonn and Frankfurt are fairly limited given the numbers passing through them

Absolute chaos this morning as WX112 is delayed by an hour. The City Suits are seething. Important 9.30 meetings all being missed. The FTSE will surely get hit due to all these Paddies in their ridiculous looking suits getting to work an hour later than usual.

Is that the Gorey to Dublin bus?

24 Likes

The Wexpress.

1 Like

:joy: