TFK International Business Travel Thread

:eek:

That’s a clamping

A mugging off in fact

I travel private jet mate. Had to take a commercial flight at christmas with the rest of the irish scum. What an appalling experience that was. Pissing about waiting in an airport, like a second class peasant

Flying on a cargo plane isn’t a private jet mate.

Lol. In fairness you’d know nothing about it mate. How could you? Go back to your shitty aer lingus flight and manky microwaved breakfast in the “executive lounge”

Very cold and wet in Milan today.

:clap: Finally someone not shiteing on about messenger boy trips to London.

Interesting - a word no intelligent human being would use to describe Singapore.

how would you describe it? I was only there for a few days.

I have a friend there and from what she describes it sounds pretty sterile. No culture to speak of bar materialism. How do you find it Turenne?

Asia for people who dont want to visit asia

I[quote=“balbec, post: 887332, member: 193”]Very cold and wet in Milan today.[/quote]

It cleared up nice after. Went for a walk down by the Duomo after dinner.

A very succesful trip to London. Smooth sailing from start to finish.

As an aside it’s a great city to visit but I don’t think I could live there.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 887566, member: 332”]A very succesful trip to London. Smooth sailing from start to finish.

As an aside it’s a great city to visit but I don’t think I could live there.[/quote]

Did you not fly over?

Yes I did.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 887566, member: 332”]A very succesful trip to London. Smooth sailing from start to finish.

As an aside it’s a great city to visit but I don’t think I could live there.[/quote]

agreed with that, a few of my mates live in clapham, an awful ould suburban shithole, they spend half their lives on that shaggin tube

I couldn’t handle the commuting, I can’t imagine what the cunt of a thing is like at peak times

Leaving a meeting room overlooking Empire State Building to go to a meeting on Wall Street.

I will be off the clock by 6pm this evening. Cannot come too soon.

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 888401, member: 2272”]Leaving a meeting room overlooking Empire State Building to go to a meeting on Wall Street.

I will be off the clock by 6pm this evening. Cannot come too soon.[/quote]

God bless you and may God bless America.