TFK International Business Travel Thread

20k for a year long pass just to travel between manc and London? Mental

Yep. They’ve just put the price of a standard peak ticket up again to three hundred quid :flushed:

1 Like

Is it they don’t want people from Manchester coming down to London?

Clearly not.

This is the only job. I’ve to go up to York in a few weeks with work. Saving 60£ on a return ticket.

2 Likes

-6C in Heathrow :cold_face:

Warmer up north. -1.

1 Like

I’m off to the outskirts of the arctic circle this morning and it’s not as cold as that. The world has gone mad lads

I’ve never see DUB as quiet

Delays due to freezing frost but it looks like our flight to VIE will get off the ground. Baltic out there

1 Like

Just back from andorra and it was -12 on saturday

Shaking Winter Solstice GIF by funk

Must be something similar in Blanch today because a heap of lads have Canada Goose jackets on

3 Likes

Hope you wore a hat

Balaclava

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

We go again

Ok @Locke, where are you going at this hour?

VIE mate

1 Like

I flew on Sunday of last week - lister ally had my pick of 8 different security stations. No queues at any of them, bustling with staff.

2 Likes

Shannon airport clearance is the job, 5 mins from front door to pints, 5 mins through immigration to another pint.

Asked by the immigration office am i bringing leprechauns with me, no i said not allowed, americans have to visit them as they are a protected species. A laugh by both of us had, me 5 pints deep, not as hard to get through as maggie choos

3 Likes