TFK International Business Travel Thread

There must be something odd or eccentric about you. Everywhere you go a vigilant and witty barman sells you half a glass of froth thinly disguised as some form of exotic beer and you fall for it every time. Mugged off - badly this time.

5 Likes

That’s not Zlaty Bazant

Did they ask for your tfk username?

Central Europe innit?

Just leaving Cert results

2 Likes

Did you answer the ghost of Wolfe Tone question wrong?

Would you enjoy that? Would be a fan myself. You hardly get to see these places in my experience

Staying in the Rad?

Very good looking tbf

It has its ups and downs. I don’t have a second language so that’s a pain in the hole. I’m with 5 German speakers and say right now, they started talking aus Deutsch and it’s a stones. But the different cities are cool, I go for jogs and try and see as much as I can.

2 Likes

In the steakhouse across the way. Stayed there last week, not bad.

1 Like

Your wan the yank was up for it at least she mentioned the leprechaun, i was trying to be sobar after a feed of pints

I’ll have to tell you, on Wednesdays I generally go in the car with hopper as he drives to school. We drive along through fallowfield and the student residences, and oh mo Dhia, the students are absolutely beautiful

I’ve a rule, if I’m old enough to be their father I’m not looking/interested.

Sad days ahead for you so…

Yep. A trip down the Milf highway for me

That rules out about 90% of good looking birds in your case

I cringe when I watch Love Island with the missus :face_with_peeking_eye:

Good to see that they are trialing one of the new luggage scanners in T1 this morning. Queue didn’t move much quicker than the regular line but nice not having to unload the laptop and toiletries

3 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be seething at air travel being made more user friendly