TFK International Business Travel Thread

The lockdowns fucked the country.

2 Likes

Thinly veiled ā€˜im on a hundred and fifty grand myself for my part time gigā€™ post. It must be some island in the kitchenā€¦ diamond encrusted marbleā€¦

1 Like

More than happy for those cunts to WFH forever.

Heā€™ll be along shortly to explain how he canā€™t afford the marble because of all the tax he pays

Iā€™ve moved the ā€˜farm officeā€™ into the kitchen so hopefully my accountant will give me the OK to expense the marble.

4 Likes

I took the free ones when I went to Singapore but didnā€™t put them on. If you wear tracksuit pants thereā€™s not much to be gained. Flying long haul in anything other than lounging around gear is just silly imo.

2 Likes

Sure he had to put a fortune into the place. The oul bachelor he acquired it off had let it go to rack and ruin.

Lads worried people might not be uncomfortable enough in their clothes to do their job properly. :joy:

Come out of the 20th Century ye dinosaurs.

The day after the burial I went rooting and found an ould biscuit tin in the back of an old wardrobe and twas filled with rolls of these fellas and big thick elastic bands around them. Imagine the scenes.

7 Likes

Or not looking the part on a long haul flight.

Deeply insecure

Maybe heā€™s on a day trip visiting a sick nephew in whatever city ye are travelling to and bringing the bag to the child? Or maybe he has all his jocks and socks in it and heading to a bondage night.

ultimately who gives a fuck about another fellaā€™s carry-on bag to be annoyed by it? Wouldnā€™t let it bother me. Flight is only a means to an end.

Aul cunts wishing they could wear the bowler hats to work, the British left some mark on some families on this island, and not just in Cork it seems.

Did you enjoy the trip anyway?

Dar es Salaam tomorrow via Doha. I always feel slightly detached from real.life when going traveling. I think Iā€™ve some kind of autistic trait tbh.
Always good to go when you get the chance, but I miss the home and family also.
935pm flight 6 hours to Doha, 1hour 25: transfer time and then another 9 hours with a bounce in kilimanjaro.
Hot there. Iā€™m going to chance booking the bag straight through and hope it arrives.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had a Dora the explorer pillow cover on my pillow for the last week or so, I didnā€™t think twice about it but one of the kids was laughing at me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mind yourself bucko.

1 Like

Put a spare underpants in the carry bag just in case

Two :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Flawless journey. Bag arrived. Was met at the airport. Straight through immigration.

I sent herself the photo and she asked was I in Manchester.

12 Likes