TFK International Business Travel Thread

It does look very like Manchester from up here, but it’s about 25 degrees and lovely sitting out on the roof.

14 Likes

Not what I expected Tanzania to look like

you scoping new places for the tories to send immigrants?

6 Likes

We’re you expecting mud huts?

No, but I didn’t expect so many skyscrapers

He didn’t go to Ennis

9 Likes

Racist post reported.

just cos you fucked up today doesnt mean that you need to take mac down with you

There’s three self important loud Irish ladies beside me at the table. One is from rathfarnam. They all think they are special people and all are talking about themselves only. Whatever happened to discourse?

NGO workers?

Dunno. They’re ordering a bottle of chenin blanc, but “oim having moy aperitif first”

probably NGO and/or fart sniffers from DFA

'For moy wedding, conors dad rented a trailer and filled it full of red and whoite woyne"

“Conors dod built them all a house royte besoyde tg ceathair. Conors dad sold the land to tg ceathair”

More G4 than D4 so

1 Like

@Diabhal dèan beagàinìn bleachtaireacht agus aimsigh ainm dùinn…

Oi foynde if oi have a sick stomach that tonic water is great. Oi think it’s the quinine. Is there still quinine in tonic water? Oi am having the red snapper. Oi ordered it yesterday. It was great. Moi body clock suits an afternoon nap.

I’m not @ceist ya cunt

7 Likes

I’m sorry, but that comment does not seem related to international business travel. Let’s try to keep the conversation on topic. Do you have any questions or information related to international business travel that you would like to share?