TFK International Business Travel Thread

Oh moi God. Have you never seen a whale?

Oo they’re getting bitchy about oorynya

If she finds out about your cellar full of claret you could be in there.

5 Likes

Thats racist

How so?

It appears EI are using their transatlantic airframes on certain DUB LHR flights and Aerspace customers are seated in Business Class Cabin. It’s a win win and a nice demarcation for the international bidniz traveller from the London leisure travellers and their wheelie cases.

I may have to go for the cooked breakfast @Spidey

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed

They regularly use some of those planes on the Faro and Malaga routes. Advantage fare gets you a seat in Business Class.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seem them used regularly for Malaga in summer.

I suspect this morning was a one off due to some aircraft issues.

Going to London next week with a group…is it possible to buy day passes for public transport (a) in advance online (b) without an oyster card

Everyone uses apple or Google pay on their phones now - just tap on and off at the barriers

For a pass or for individual journeys

All journeys I’m sure. Tap in and tap out and the system figures out the fare.

1 Like

and it will be capped at 8 quid for central London

1 Like

Group of ten or more - group ticket

1 Like

Just tap the card whenever you encounter a barrier, it’s outstanding value

1 Like

@TheUlteriorMotive heading to an international business conference next week. What would the usual attire be for something like this? Would it be an upgrade on smart casual/business casual?

Revolut is very important. My Bank Card wouldn’t tap on the Tube when i was over there for some bizarre reason.

No. Business casual will be absolutely fine.

I’d say 80 per cent of the men will be in some form of sports coat/blazer, button down shirt and chinos. A few tans and Germans in suits maybe.

The below would work well

1 Like

Tap your revolut. I got fucked for charges by ptsb. Sterling processing charge on every tap.

Or just go into a rail office and buy an oyster.