TFK International Business Travel Thread

Anywhere?

1 Like

The Aer Lingus lounge can be a grim place on an early morning, let alone a bank holiday

The lounge in Shannon is one of my favourites because the people who work there are so nice.

Shannon is a rolls Royce of an airport experience in this modern world

3 Likes

Last week Hertz gave me a Passat, this week I got a Jeep. The thing has me addled - too many sensors and bullshit constantly fighting you

Lane assist? Its a load of bollocks. The lights on the wing mirrors that indicate there is a car in the next lane is equally annoying

1 Like

You knew didn’t you?

I started my bank holiday with a stoll on the copacobana

Now onto work

11 Likes

Nasty. could you not have deflected the flight till tomorrow?

There are no days off in cut over and go live.

1 Like

i know the way pal but just let Satish handle the needful and swan in at the right time.

is the runbook near complete?

“work”

Much as i wish it was a boondoggle, the only free time ill have is during the evenings and weve been told not to go out at night :sob:

Ipanema will be grand

1 Like

I’m trying my best to get a years secondment in Australia off the back of this go live. I won’t be subbing anything out to my Indian underlings.

They are all very excited as I have half a dozen of them lined up to be onsite here over the next month or so - I doubt any of them have seen the inside of a facility before. Little do they know they will be working 6am to 6pm or 12 to 12

2 Likes

A couple of TFK Business travellers with their noses in the trough that is the expense account could learn a thing or two here:

https://twitter.com/StateOfLinkedIn/status/1720008283665104907?t=2FXVO4SWtvpOX1qr1R2lXQ&s=19

6 Likes

Is the wifi on aer lingus any good? Would i be able to stream Netflix

No. Download before you go. It’s useful for posting here. It always breaks down half way over the Atlantic

1 Like

Fair enough will do, ive seen most of the movies available at this stage

Looks like one pf @Big_Dan_Campbell s minions trying to get ahead