TFK International Business Travel Thread

I had to educate two Indian boys who came to Dublin last March, we went out for dinner and they split a starter and main course between them. I enquired had they small appetites and Ashish informed me they were trying to keep the expenses to a minimum as the client mightn’t ask them to travel again if they spent too much.

I had to tell them that I admired the principle but they would get shit for thanks for it.

8 Likes

Mean Girls on Netflix is a great film.

1 Like

It is indeed. Madame loves it but i think shes going to be more regina george than cady

1 Like

I always wear pink on a Wednesday

I notice one way flights cost way more as opposed to return trip?

Anyway around this ?

As in one leg costs more than the return or is it just more than what half costs?

I wanted to fly out of Dublin and into Shannon.

When I book a single flight out of Dublin the flight costs way more.

Have you tried multi city option instead of just booking one leg at a time?

2 Likes

We go again!

Only issue i have seen if you use multi city with aer lingus is you cant check in online and is a fucking balls to manage online

Serious battle with health and safety this morning. One of the Sikh boys can’t get a hard hat on over his turbin who isn’t allowed on the shop floor.

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

sikhs are exempted from UK PPE hardhat laws, not sure if the HSA here has caught up

We in the netherlands

schurely in schuch a progresschive soschiety as holland itsch allowed

1 Like

Could you sneak him onto the floor but out of view from the H&S guys? A bit of hide & sikh

15 Likes

You put the work in for that one, so I’m giving you a like.

1 Like

sikh!

That’ll be going up to HR.

4 Likes