TFK International Business Travel Thread

I was a bit worried about this on my flight home from Amsterdam last night especially since there was a woman flying the plane. There wasnā€™t even a male steward among the cabin crew to take over the reins in case of an emergency. Luckily for all on board the wind was not so strong and the female pilot did not have an emotional meltdown.

Dors this lad think a woman canā€™t fly a plane??:smiley:

I canā€™t say for sure but Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s probably a male pilot in the cockpit actually flying the plane. The female ā€œcaptainā€ was probably a PR stunt by Aer Lingus to give the impression that they promote gender equality

Oh man. What a mug :smiley:

One of my finest moments flying was being approached at check in to take the exit row window seat by the check in lady.

took it as an endorsement of my athletic build and quiet but determined character - exit row man is who gets to land the plane if both pilots get taken down with food poisoning

Sauntered to the plane as I knew I was key to the flight and they wouldnā€™t leave without me.

Strolled onboard with an air of confidence.

Arrived at my exit row and took my place

Looked over to see who was manning the fort on the other side and it was a man close to 80 who looked to me like he couldnā€™t tie his own shoelaces

was gutted

FYI Information:

I was reading the December edition of Velocity on my flight last Wednesday and I noted that Best Mens Wear have an offer throughout December for CityJet passengers. Present your Boarding Card (for a CityJet flight taken in December) when paying for any items purchased in Best and receive a 20% discount.

Thereā€™s a reason itā€™s called a cockpit.

Iā€™m on the red eye to London tomorrow. Nothing else to add, I just wanted everyone to know that Iā€™m the type of guy who goes to London on business.

Thatā€™s terrific news mate. Let us know your top 3 highlights from Cara when you get back.

Or Velocity. I mention the splendid offer they had pre Christmas.

Did you notice that Shanahans havenā€™t advertised in Cara for quite a while now?

Enjoy the microwaved fry you savage:D

Itā€™ll be better than the dirge you eat down the local wetherspoons before retiring to your stale bedsit.

:eek:

Thatā€™s a clamping

A mugging off in fact

I travel private jet mate. Had to take a commercial flight at christmas with the rest of the irish scum. What an appalling experience that was. Pissing about waiting in an airport, like a second class peasant

Flying on a cargo plane isnā€™t a private jet mate.

Lol. In fairness youā€™d know nothing about it mate. How could you? Go back to your shitty aer lingus flight and manky microwaved breakfast in the ā€œexecutive loungeā€

Very cold and wet in Milan today.