TFK International Business Travel Thread

:popcorn: This thread keeps giving. :clap:

What a coincidence stones, so am i. I will be staying in a leafy part of ballsbridge. Shall we meet in the 51?

Thats a clamping. Right there.

:clap: Iā€™m also staying in D4

[quote=ā€œHorsebox, post: 905701, member: 1537ā€]Whatā€™s a proper shirt, pal?

I was just having a playful pop at my old pal @Bandage after our very public falling out a few weeks ago and he seems to have taken it in the right manner. I just think this thread should be the reserve of major business trips like the time you went to Houston to broker that semiconductor takeover-a feat that is all the more remarkable given the fact that your spelling and grammar is so appalling(see above where you canā€™t spell employee while having a pop at me) and the fact that, as youā€™re from Cork, most of the people involved in the deal probably couldnā€™t understand a word you were saying. You are an enigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a falafel, bud.[/quote]

this @carryharry[/USER] , @[USER=1537]Horsebox[/USER] , @[USER=1533]glasagusban axis of pitiful posting sinks to a new level.

Off now to get the aircoach to the airport before you board your Ryanair flight are you?, meanwhile @glasagusban is preparing his smoothie with lentil leaves before cycling from his rented accomodation that he shares with 4 other stinking boggers to begin his ā€œchallengingā€ job

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 905783, member: 367ā€]this @carryharry[/USER] , @[USER=1537]Horsebox[/USER] , @[USER=1533]glasagusban axis of pitiful posting sinks to a new level.

Off now to get the aircoach to the airport before you board your Ryanair flight are you?, meanwhile @glasagusban is preparing his smoothie with lentil leaves before cycling from his rented accomodation that he shares with 4 other stinking boggers to begin his ā€œchallengingā€ job[/quote]
Find a hobby pal. Maybe try parenting.

Iā€™m about to board a red eye train from Manchester to Warrington. Thatā€™s proper business travel right there.

Enjoy Warrington. Iā€™ve heard itā€™s a blast.

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 905703, member: 9ā€]Please withdraw the repeated erroneous comment that a trip to England automatically renders a business trip less important. London is one of the main centres of commerce in the world.

PS, Iā€™m a businessman.[/quote]
Withdrawn.

Weā€™re so over our rocky spell.

Flicker of hope

4 night jolly in Oxford next week:pint:

Donā€™t forget your passport travelling from Leicester to Oxford.

Great town. Great pubs.

Oxford is a wonderful place. Full of good ateing and drinking

Canā€™t wait for next week. I have two absolutely massive transactions to close and theyā€™re both top, top deals.

Iā€™ll be in London all day Wednesday before flying back from LCY to DUB on the last flight.

I have a really critical meeting in Dublin on Thursday morning but Iā€™ll then be back to LCY on Thursday evening to attend a business dinner before we wrap the second deal up (all going well) in a closing meeting in London on Friday morning.

Iā€™ll then fit in a brief luncheon meeting in the city (with an eye to a future deal) before getting the 15.15 flight from LCY back to DUB. As things stand, I expect to be able to attend the Stokes Kennedy Crowley Alumni Dinner in the National Convention Centre on Friday night.

But thatā€™s subject to change depending how the week pans out. Nothing is certain when youā€™re a businessman striking significant deals and engaging in a hectic programme of international business travel.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 917281, member: 9ā€]Canā€™t wait for next week. I have two absolutely massive transactions to close and theyā€™re both top, top deals.

Iā€™ll be in London all day Wednesday before flying back from LCY to DUB on the last flight.

I have a really critical meeting in Dublin on Thursday morning but Iā€™ll then be back to LCY on Thursday evening to attend a business dinner before we wrap the second deal up (all going well) in a closing meeting in London on Friday morning.

Iā€™ll then fit in a brief luncheon meeting in the city (with an eye to a future deal) before getting the 15.15 flight from LCY back to DUB. As things stand, I expect to be able to attend the Stokes Kennedy Crowley Alumni Dinner in the National Convention Centre on Friday night.

But thatā€™s subject to change depending how the week pans out. Nothing is certain when youā€™re a businessman striking significant deals and engaging in a hectic programme of international business travel.[/QUOTE]
Thats some good travelling right there. Do you find it unsettling Bandage? I will drive more miles this week than you will fly. A crazy world

how many sites do you have going now pal?

Over 30

Heading to Dubai myself on Tues for an important week of meetings.