TFK International Business Travel Thread

Sorry sports, had a red eye commute from wexford to Dublin this morning (leaving circa 5.50 am) so Iā€™m feeling it now.

Apology accepted count.
In high level business mistakes can cost huge sums of money and even lives. Iā€™m in deep discussions with 2 high powered industrialists about the future of our industry. I canā€™t afford these type of errors.

[QUOTE=ā€œcroppy, post: 1014796, member: 230ā€]Apology accepted count.
In high level business mistakes can cost huge sums of money and even lives. Iā€™m in deep discussions with 2 high powered industrialists about the future of our industry. I canā€™t afford these type of errors.[/QUOTE]

Where are you staying tonight, pal? Hopefully itā€™s suitably over the top and youā€™ll rack up a grotesque bill.

Itā€™s got tā€™plane on tā€™roof

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g190728-d568137-Reviews-The_Spa_Hotel-Darlington_County_Durham_England.html#REVIEWS

Crathorne hall. http://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/hotels/crathorne-hall/
Modest enough surroundings for titans of industry to clash. I am speculating that the location will be used to describe a settlement or point in time in the future, maybe like the croke park talks, locals will say pre ā€˜crathorne hall there were many folk working round hereā€™ or ā€˜he made a right crathorne hall of those negotiationsā€™ to describe one of their own in unglamorous terms.
In Ireland it will be synonymous with a glorious bloodbath.

City Jetting it to the City. Terminal 1 Dublin Airport has become very shoddy. The passengers look different to what one sees in Terminal 2.

Iā€™m heading offshore to a crown dependency for a flying visit this week. I fucking live for these trips.

Donā€™t forget to pack a red pen to tick those bank statements.

Being sent to Beijing in a few weeks. Deadly.

London on Tuesday and Wednesday followed by mrr

London yesterday for a morning meeting - first time going through T2. Very long walk to/from Heathrow Express and if you sweat easily like me youā€™ll need to leave plenty of time to walk slowly. Other than that itā€™s a very nice terminal and the Aer Lingus lounge is one of the best lounges Iā€™ve experienced in Europe.

New York today. Clearing immigration used to be a 15 min job - now seems to take about 45 mins and is painful enough. Can only be a good sign for the economy though, if these numbers keep up I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see Aer Lingus reinstate the third daily flight to JFK.

Yours in business
briantinnion

Three weeks eh, more than enough for serious respiratory problems to develop mate. Best of luck.

Read it again numbnuts

Donā€™t forget to get your hair cut on a weekly basis and then go up stairs for HEAD and shoulders.

[QUOTE=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 1028737, member: 6ā€]Can only be a good sign for the economy though, if these numbers keep up I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see Aer Lingus reinstate the third daily flight to JFK.
[/QUOTE]

Reinstatement of a third daily flight was confirmed today for Summer 2015. Hopefully itā€™s an evening flight around 5pm.

Also adding direct flights to Washington DC.

Let the expensing begin!

Where in the world are you?

Dublin Airport, destination Beijing via Amsterdam

or in your case a STD

Lots of Irish support in Dublin airport this morning. Lovely clear morning for flying.

Whiskey tasting in terminal 1 is Redbreast today, do drop in.