TFK International Business Travel Thread

The same individual put his boarding pass deep into his pocket when he passed the gate, oblivious to the fact that this would need to be produced upon entering the aircraft. Honestly if he had shown up drunk and high he would have made a better impression. Iā€™ll be having a word with him. Aer lingus may accept passengers, I donā€™t.

:rolleyes:

I hope the government ensure IAG maintain the Heathrow slots should they buy Aer Lingus. The thoughts of screaming kids and muldoons on my beloved Cityjet route galls me.

Travelling to LCY next Thursday under the guise of 2015 road map progress but it is essentially for client drinks.

[QUOTE=ā€œSpidey, post: 1090531, member: 289ā€]I hope the government ensure IAG maintain the Heathrow slots should they buy Aer Lingus. The thoughts of screaming kids and muldoons on my beloved Cityjet route galls me.

Travelling to LCY next Thursday under the guise of 2015 road map progress but it is essentially for client drinks.[/QUOTE]

Great stuff. Surprisingly enough, Iā€™ll be in London a bit over the next couple of months. Only one overnight trip confirmed as of yet though. Having read @TheUlteriorMotive 's Seattle pizza experience, Iā€™m making representations to the upper echelons to focus more on the USA. Iā€™ve achieved so much in Europe. So, so much. I need a new challenge.

@croppy is a man on a mission here and I predict truly spectacular success.

I expect to be making some significant contributions to this thread in Q3 and Q4 pending some research thats being currently undertaken.

[QUOTE=ā€œSpidey, post: 1090531, member: 289ā€]I hope the government ensure IAG maintain the Heathrow slots should they buy Aer Lingus. The thoughts of screaming kids and muldoons on my beloved Cityjet route galls me.

Travelling to LCY next Thursday under the guise of 2015 road map progress but it is essentially for client drinks.[/QUOTE]
Iā€™m sure they canā€™t wait to see you.

Itā€™s amazing to share a forum with such wonderfully important business people.

Bit of dry humour from the elderly cabin crew queen on my flight during a pre flight safety briefing on SJC to SEA

If a drop in cabin pressure the oxygen masks will fall from compartment above you. Stop screaming and put it over your nose and mouth and breathe like you never breathed before

+1

Someday I hope to leverage these guys to elevate me to a better place.

I ran into one in heathrow last week where some Greek lad had managed to negotiate through security with a dog ā€¦he got out of Athens and through heathrow security into the flight connections area. He tried to board a flight to Chicago and of course was stopped, when he explained his transit all hell broke loose. He was refused a connection of course and when i left was in a very high state of agitation as no nobody could tell him the situation with the dog except that heā€™d broken British and united airlines law/procedures ā€¦he wasnā€™t going down lightly

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1090639, member: 686ā€]+1

Someday I hope to leverage these guys to elevate me to a better place.[/QUOTE]

This forum is what LinkedIn strives to be

That sounds like a lot of detail to ā€˜run intoā€™. Youā€™re either lying through your teeth or you followed the dog around like a weirdo.

Iā€™m going with option B here

I had to rebook a connection , was watching it all play out in front of me

just like that cellar in france eh ? youā€™re one sick puppy

Billy big balls blowing about his flight to London above. Iā€™m here in India all week drinking Kingfisher and not a peep out of me.[ATTACH]2374[/ATTACH]

On the return leg now. We achieved our aim but at a cost. Concessions were made in terms of SLAs that were needless. We showed weakness in our approach and were punished. I bought my team a substantial steak dinner in Manchester but upon being offered desert I declined on behalf of the group despite some strange glances. Cake is for absolute winners . Not those who compromise.

You bought steak for losers? You should have got them a meal in Wetherspoons in the airport. Thatā€™s about all they deserve.

I thought you were still on the no fly list?