TFK International Business Travel Thread

Iā€™ll be hitting for Derrylin in the morning to procure kerosene for the heating. Hardly ultra-international but much more impacting than what these cunts are up to.
@Bandage and his ilk are unlikely to be tempted by personal attentions such as Thos. Cassidy supplies (OK for Hennessy there Boxty) and other more nefarious addictive items.

Allowing for 90 minutes round trip, to include banter/haggling, kero 30% cheaper, other add-onā€™s, an all-round beneficial and pleasant morning beckons.

A Red-Eye for Derrylinā€¦:clap:

[QUOTE=ā€œBoxtyeater, post: 1113116, member: 246ā€]Iā€™ll be hitting for Derrylin in the morning to procure kerosene for the heating. Hardly ultra-international but much more impacting than what these cunts are up to.
@Bandage and his ilk are unlikely to be tempted by personal attentions such as Thos. Cassidy supplies (OK for Hennessy there Boxty) and other more nefarious addictive items.

Allowing for 90 minutes round trip, to include banter/haggling, kero 30% cheaper, other add-onā€™s, an all-round beneficial and pleasant morning beckons.

A Red-Eye for Derrylinā€¦:clap:[/QUOTE]
Just donā€™t forget to bring spare socks, I can tell you itā€™ll fuck your trip right up

[QUOTE=ā€œBoxtyeater, post: 1113116, member: 246ā€]Iā€™ll be hitting for Derrylin in the morning to procure kerosene for the heating. Hardly ultra-international but much more impacting than what these cunts are up to.

A Red-Eye for Derrylinā€¦:clap:[/QUOTE]

Good luck, pal. Iā€™ve a 9am - 1pm tomorrow in London with an assortment of Russians, Greeks and Cypriots. A disparate group but thereā€™s definitely a deal to be struck and #business to be done.

I got a red eye over this evening so I could meet up with some Wexford chaps to talk hurling.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1113126, member: 9ā€]Good luck, pal. Iā€™ve a 9am - 1pm tomorrow in London with an assortment of Russians, Greeks and Cypriots. A disparate group but thereā€™s definitely a deal to be struck and #business to be done.

I got a red eye over this evening so I could meet up with some Wexford chaps to talk hurling.[/QUOTE]
The Cypriots probably know more about the hurling than the Wexford ladsā€¦

Essential to eat a substantial businessmanā€™s breakfast before commencing a lengthy #business meeting.

[ATTACH=full]2568[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1113196, member: 9ā€]Essential to eat a substantial businessmanā€™s breakfast before commencing a lengthy #business meeting.

[ATTACH=full]2568[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

The energy it takes your body to digest all that muck will fuck up your clarity levels. A bowl of porridge and a strong coffee should be all you need.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1113196, member: 9ā€]Essential to eat a substantial businessmanā€™s breakfast before commencing a lengthy #business meeting.

Toast and croissants

Time for your pancreatic beta cells to step up to the mark

Bandage I hate to have to remind you but thereā€™s a fat fucker inside you just waiting to come out.
Show some discipline. You are slipping it seems.

OMG, Bandage is staying in a three star hotel. Itā€™s time to get out of finance stocks again.

Agreed. A napkin stuck in the spout of a teapot doesnā€™t exactly scream successful business man.

+1. The beans, the cheap cups, not a hint of silver cutlery and apple juice out a a cheap carton. I donā€™t think theyā€™d be lashing that out to Bill Gates for his breakfast.

Roaster alert

Iā€™m in a zen like state of calm here ahead of my 9am. Iā€™m prepared. Iā€™m focused. I can think on my feet. Iā€™m determined. Iā€™m flamboyant. None of your barbs can derail me. Not even @Fagan ODowd invoking the spirit of Eugene McGee to lambast the modern day businessman. I will be triumphant. I will step off the plane this evening at Dublin Airport a winner, just like Johnny Logan all those years ago.

I am a businessman.

Witty happy go lucky excessive wanking @Bandage will be back to us soon enough by the look of this.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1113219, member: 9ā€]Iā€™m in a zen like state of calm here ahead of my 9am. Iā€™m prepared. Iā€™m focused. I can think on my feet. Iā€™m determined. Iā€™m flamboyant. None of your barbs can derail me. Not even @Fagan ODowd invoking the spirit of Eugene McGee to lambast the modern day businessman. I will be triumphant. I will step off the plane this evening at Dublin Airport a winner, just like Johnny Logan all those years ago.

I am a businessman.[/QUOTE]
Good luck out there bandage, all of IBEC is hoping for the best.

I assume the above was ingested after a serious early morning session of hip stretching exercises. Protein in the eggs and pork to rebuild the muscles and toast to carb load energy for the day ahead. What these apes donā€™t understand is that it is customary in south eastern Europe to seal a business deal with a handshakle and a fart and this is where the Aldi beans come in.

Hope your presentation deck achieves its goal pal.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1113219, member: 9ā€]Iā€™m in a zen like state of calm here ahead of my 9am. Iā€™m prepared. Iā€™m focused. I can think on my feet. Iā€™m determined. Iā€™m flamboyant. None of your barbs can derail me. Not even @Fagan ODowd invoking the spirit of Eugene McGee to lambast the modern day businessman. I will be triumphant. I will step off the plane this evening at Dublin Airport a winner, just like Johnny Logan all those years ago.

Hopefully they wonā€™t mind you having to leave the meeting after half an hour to, as they say in business language, ā€œshit your insides outā€ after that fry.

[QUOTE=ā€œSpidey, post: 1113224, member: 289ā€]I assume the above was ingested after a serious early morning session of hip stretching exercises. Protein in the eggs and pork to rebuild the muscles and toast to carb load energy for the day ahead. What these apes donā€™t understand is that it is customary in south eastern Europe to seal a business deal with a handshakle and a fart and this is where the Aldi beans come in.

Hope your presentation deck achieves its goal pal.[/QUOTE]

Pork?

Poor day all round for the forum when one of itā€™s favourite posters sees fit to post a picture of his breakfast up here.
Keep that aul stuff to Facebook in future
Ok hunni xoxoxo

Visualization mate can rescue the early fuck up of loading on cheap protein. While you are shitting your colon in the jacks prior to the meeting close your eyes for 2 minutes and picture yourself walking down those steps this evening with a signed contract. Really focus here, your smiling, you feel warm inside, take a moment to smell that north Dublin air. Listen to the click clack of your slip-onā€™s on the grey metal steps. Feel the grip of the dunlop gear bag in your left hand.

Repeat X 3: ā€œI am a successful international business manā€

Open your eyes.

The best of luck to you.