TFK International Business Travel Thread

Go to the Merrion and relax.

Or the Shelbourne

As @Fagan_ODowd suggests, the Merrion, The Shelbourne, or even The Westbury will be your best options.

The Bald Barista would be an apt spot for you mate. I think heā€™s only on Aungier street now. But still not far from the Green

2 Likes

Might be just as well. He would probably bring you a sculpture as a present.

Iā€™ll give that a try. Thanks. If its full of hipsters, or infants, Iā€™ll go to the Merrion.

Ill wrap one round your square head you bollox.

1 Like

Twas far from morning coffee you were reared you cunt.

1 Like

Flatty will get lost on Aungier street which is a cunt of a place anyway, full of hipsters.

1 Like

Agreed but he wants somewhere different. Anywhere different means hipsters.
Your scone shop would have been ideal

A bit of company might have been nice all the same. It can get very lonely.

Iā€™m trying to better myself. When I graduate to lattes Iā€™ll go and hurl for Limerick.

1 Like

He was going to bring a sculpture, not a blow up doll.

12 Likes

:grinning: :clap:

Bravo.

I feel for you, @flattythehurdler. I think thereā€™s a dearth of independent cafes with spacious and comfortable interior in the city centre. Much more pokey hipster places which are quite cramped.

Iā€™ll survive. I doubt I ever had a coffee til I was thirty.
A special treat for us was tea and a stale bun in the cafe in Roches stores.

Youā€™d want to have serious wedge to be opening a place with space in the city centre though, not really achievable for an independent.

Bandage wouldnā€™t know much about finance in fairness.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a place on Aungier St called Network thatā€™s run a mate of a guy I work with. Never been there so canā€™t recommend it but if you want to support a small start up business then it might be your best bet.