TFK International Business Travel Thread

Are you going to the 51 for lunch @flattythehurdler?

There is a place on Drury st called Kapph which has very good coffee and snacks. Decent people watching. Moderately hipsterish

Best coffee in Dublin in there. Going for coffee in a hostel isnā€™t ideal though

Quite possibly.

@flattythehurdler The best coffee place in Dublin closed down recently, Berlin on Clarendon St. Accents on Stephen St is good, though might be a bit too hipster. Caffe di Napoli on Westland Row has really nice coffee and thereā€™s a heated seating area out front for people watching. The Bald Barista on Amiens St is also an option.

1 Like

@flattythehurdler

If youā€™re going to be on Aungier St. Iā€™ve a business lunch in Snax in the City. Head for there and get a table and Iā€™ll see you for coffee.

2 Likes

I could certainly do that, if Iā€™m not being set up like o dowd whoā€™d have had me sleeping on the street

Did you go to the Merrion in the end?

wtf?:smiley:

do you actually talk like that in real life:grinning:

2 Likes

@anon98850436 just text, he met @flattythehurdler

Flatty has just gone into the jacks in starbucks for line of personal

update to followā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m reaching out to flattys charity way of mind

On the red eye. Itā€™s mostly full of people on work doā€™s already drunk. :+1::+1:

1 Like

did you have a few pints in the airport?

Itā€™s a school day.

Lots of pretty girls in Christmas jumpers here.

I thought you were hugely successful like me? I never had you down as an errand boy

2 Likes

Well lifeā€™s full of little disappointments. Youā€™ll have to remain exclusive

An errand boy would never have sustained the financial losses of Flatty. He must be minted. Heā€™s on the way over to give the Belmullet to a few lazy Mickā€™s before Christmas.

They would if his wife was minted

The Didsbury Gap?

3 Likes