TFK International Business Travel Thread

Sheā€™s living rent free under my roof, as I keep reminding her.

Where did you have the coffee in the end @flattythehurdler

Iā€™m only in Dublin airport now. Having a bit of breakfast before heading into town. Iā€™ll keep you fully updated.

I just had a very nice cuppa and chat with a well known forum member. Went to an international chain in the end.
No celebrities spotted sadly.

12 Likes

I hope @anon98850436 didnā€™t take advantage of you.

For all your talk of money, Iā€™d have expected you to pay rather than leaving me with the bill. Nice to meet you all the same.

2 Likes

I said prominent member. Not nose.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s Pinocchio told anyway.

2 Likes

Oooooooofffffftttttttttt

Listen to this cunt laughing at Mac even though he was badly exposed a few months ago by @anon98850436

1 Like

@mac and his narcissism again.

2 Likes

On the way to DUB T2 for the last trip of the year. Dubai and Doha this time to meet various clients with a couple of bus dev meet ups planned too. On the plus side - Emirates are a top tier airline.

3 Likes

Safe travels

1 Like

Have been delayed in Dublin airport two hours due to snow in Istanbul. Almost certain to miss my connecting flight (same airline) - whatā€™s the standard protocol? Who will I need to talk to in Istanbul to get another flight?

Probably need to go to the airlineā€™s transfer desk.

1 Like

Flight cancelled. Lovely.

Didnā€™t we warm you about flying through Istanbul. Was there no connection through Abu Dhabi or Dubai?

1 Like

Anyone have any experience flying long-haul with TAP Portugal?

Heading from DUB to BCN for a two day conference. Life is tough sometimesā€¦

3 hour stopover in Zurich there, not the worst airport to kill a few hours. Snow on the ground here and -3 expected in FLR. Not a big fan of winter travelling