TFK International Business Travel Thread

You get paid for a corporate jolly, and donā€™t have to work all day.
I had to take leave to do this.

Stage 5.
Weak enough for you?

You poor fellow. But at least you got to travel in first class at someone elseā€™s expense and got the chance to tell everyone about it.

Dear me.

3 Likes

You asked btw.
You seem to think going first class on a train is something worth bragging about.
I donā€™t think it is.
I wanted a seat and some grub as I had no time either end.
Anyhow, your initial comment was unnecessary in my opinion.
Iā€™ll leave it at that.

You replied to yourself there by the way. But great to see youā€™re not rattled.

2 movies. Bit of work. Bit of TFK. No drop in WiFi the whole flight.

The Aer Lingus cabin crew continue to approach French waiter levels of rudeness.

I should be in Manhattan by 2.30pm local time. Ahead of schedule.

In fairness to them they do have to deal with self important cunts like you all day.

1 Like

Ha ha. I knew you would bite you crotchety aul bollox

:laughing:

6 Likes

Flying into JFK or Newark?

JFK.

Do they train them to be cunts? Been travelling a bit with BA, Air France and Lufthansa recently and the difference is unreal.

Also, are Irish airlines (excluding Cityjet) the only ones that donā€™t give you a free drink & snack? Are we really that stingy?

2 Likes

Going to Copenhagen in a couple of weeks and looked to fly SAS but the price of it. Free drink/snack or not it was just too much wedge to go against the account.
Do have priority with Ryanair though, and yes I am the last of the big spenders.

Company man

Would you get a free drink in first class?

No business or first class on Aer Lingus European flights

To be fair their income has dropped 10% immediatelyy after Catergate.

1 Like

Two particularly sour-faced cunts on the Gatwick flight right now. One of them is a bent as a snake in a jar, youā€™d think with all that campness heā€™d have a welcoming smile for the passengers.

3 Likes

Signing in from The City

I will travel to the regions tonight.

1 Like

Will be passing through there myself on Friday and Wednesday. Two one hour meetings that just couldnā€™t be lined up. Itā€™s a pain but itā€™s for Ireland Inc. so we go again.

1 Like

Signing in from first class on board Virgin Trains en route north.

Expensive but the free banana, Pepsi Max and assorted snacks, WiFi is reminiscent of what short haul flying must have been like before it was cheapened for the masses into the tawdry experience it is now.