TFK Lockdown Run March Edition - 10km Individual Challenge

• Same divisional categories as the 5km
  • Just Senior/Intermediate/Junior Categories
  • Other (specify in comments below)

0 voters

how about a paired competition based on the 5k results

so pair @Wexford1996 with @Batigol then 2nd with 2nd last and so on and so forth

I wont be running lads, soz. I’m falling apart

2 Likes

I suggested already we mix groups… So you can have 3/4 groups from mixed divisions competing.

Wexico96, Cauli, Brady, Art could be a group… You’re scored against your own category and sub time but you’re still competing with other divisions via your group.

1 Like

great stuff, the administration of this will make or break @Locke s stewardship of the group. hes tough shoes to follow from @caulifloweredneanderthal

Ooowh there Art, what’s this about me doing the admin? What do you think I am, some sort of administrator??

Cauli is mentoring you on this project and letting you take the reigns on the next one.

im sure you can split the time with administering your golf forum :smiley:

1 Like

Very busy over there with Tiger crashing his car, again.

1 Like

like tiger, the site traffic will go over a cliff in a few weeks

A young man who should be playing county leagues in some shit hole in north Tipp has resorted to this. 5k PB.

18 Likes

Sweet Lord that’s quick.

Yourself? that’s incredible running, have you trained specifically in any way?

It’s down a mountain ffs.

I am at the peak of my fitness in the mid twenties, I ran at a high level cross country as a garsun.

Currently doing the MAS runs once a week with the 2023 GAA season on the horizon.

Nonsense. @fenwaypark will have you under 16 minutes before the May bank holiday weekend

Fair play, it’s good running no matter what.
It would win many parkruns around Ireland.

Throw up the full breakdown till we analyze it,

1 Like

Where was that run?