TFK Virtual Run Series Event 4: How High Can You Go? the Vertical Challenge

Iā€™ll hope to go tomorrow.

You uucoam.

1 Like

Well done btw

1 Like

Christ, are you with @Corksfinedtboy???

Not as much as I would have liked but all I could manage in the short time I had. Went off track a bit to get extra height so as I wouldnā€™t be beaten by that @Thomas_Brady cunt. Loving the trail runs. Pretty addictive.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going back out tomorrow

1 Like

Good pace too unlike the fat Samoan down in Cark

Na,but stubborn- rather be strong in the heart/ head,Iā€™m not bad in those departments- Iā€™m in a fairly good place ATM,and wish the same for all,peace of mind is paramount

1 Like

As in" good shot me" old buddys mantra playing pool in the 70s

What happened to the photo of @flattythehurdler in his wife beater and jocks?

??? WTF are wife beater shorts?

Got it done this evening, I would like to have done more but Iā€™m fairly stuck for hills close by to here, end up going up and down a couple of different times. It was great to get out but it was getting too dark to be running through up hills and through trees towards the end. Had to use the torch on the phone a my one stage

7 Likes

Think thatā€™s everyone lads.

Well done all

4 Likes

Any running routes around Glenbeigh or am I best to just do the beach ?

http://www.kerryway.com/trail-description/glenbeigh-circuit-seefin.php

I havenā€™t done this leg but Iā€™ve covered most of the Kerry way now and itā€™s all outstanding, this is a loop, canā€™t go wrong, bring a little picnic for yourself

The beach is a grand circuit as well, start out to the right of the dunes, do the loop or else go half way and try to traverse the dunes, not as easy as youā€™d think, either way itā€™s good to run on

1 Like

A few years ago I looked into doing the Kerry Way Ultra lite edition, which I think is 56km or something. The full run is over 200km. I know a few lads who did it. Tough going that distance (guts of 5 back to back marathons )

Itā€™s not that unusual for the raffle organisers to winā€¦

The hill out of the beach up over the mountain is 1.1km and is Iā€™d say 7% average at least. Keep going along that road until the 2nd left then back down to the village on the Curra Road. Thatā€™ll put manners on you.

Sure if I included this weekendā€™s run, I would have had the top 2 results