TFKFHLJPPT 2020 - Sweet 16 - Esteban v Eoghanruadha

Ah jesus. This is a hatchet job.

Tipp lads denouncing their own and kk lads lauding Seamus prendergast

Your in the wrong competition on the wrong forum for this bitching.

Isn’t the whole point to defend you’re selection and a bit of craic? Fair play Har, you’ve spoiled it now.

Go on @eoghanruadha, I’ll vote for you pal

2 Likes

Ah here, one minute we are accused of tribalism, the next we’re criticised for being impartial :man_shrugging:

Seamus pender would ate Mark Oleary is impartial?

We live in very strange times.

1 Like

I remember Gerry Quinn going in and giving O’Leary a good few welts of the hurley before throw in back in 2001. Doubt he would have tried the same to Prendergast

1 Like

I doubt pender would have got 2-1 in an all ireland final.

@anon78624367, your after coming out of the blocks with a savage intensity.
I’m only coming too after the Easter Sunday Roast and obligatory post feast nap. It’s very Christmas like today.

Take a break for a few hours and come back when the honourable TFK forumites have been suitably medicated & anesthetised. Proper order will be restored.

Yes, my impartial opinion

1 Like

Fair enough if you want lads to win a shouldering competition or dunting match like @Big_Dan_Campbell seems to want…

I picked lads to win a hurling match

the tide is against me I fear and the pure KK arrogance is seeping off this post… I think this will give my lads a boost.

1 Like

@anon78624367 is losing it here

You remind me of Babs on the line, you’re driving your team to distraction with your histrionics.

2 time all ireland winning manager, Babs Keating is it? I’ll defend my lads against quite frankly, some baseless criticism here. In some cases even from their own. Have lads no respect for themselves

Oh bother :man_facepalming:

impartial Fran

I’m swinging backwards and forwards on this one. Esteban probably has the better balance up front truth be told and between Barron and Breen I can see the Kelly defence carved open at least once. Eoghan Roo has got more bang for his buck with his full back line despite the numbers in brackets. This is end to end stuff.

This is a draw form me. 1st of the Championship.

Take a break