TFKFHLJPPT 2020 - Sweet 16 - Esteban v Eoghanruadha

Anyone who thought @anon78624367 didn’t have the stomach for this battle has been proven wrong. This will go right to the end

The video of Ger Farragher scoring 12 frees in a one sided drubbing and a long distant point in acres of space where he didn’t move from the half way line in the build up has really swayed me.

No way will Jerry and Derek Lyng be able to deal with that kind of class.

3 Likes

Highlights reel videos is an interesting new tactic employed by Esto. Eagerly awaiting Conor Clancy’s and Luke O’Farrell’s in response from Eoghan Roo.

Oh lads this could get awkward !

1 Like

As commissioner i find your preference for @eoghanruadha disarming.

You’ve failed to mention his useless cunts but have hung you’re hat on mine.

Poor form. Poor poor form

He hasn’t been extolling their abilities and completely disregarding their flaws though. If he had I would have called him out in the same manner

Farrell and Clancy both got 2 goals each in his imaginary match. They did in my fuck. That’s his tactic. Luke o’Farrell and Conor Clancy getting 2 goals each.

Not a tactic, those particular goals were as a result of a well known flaw in your goalkeeping choice. One that ultimately forced both himself and Eamon Cregan into retirement.

The format of the grading structure requires placement of a perceived weak link in some line .In the interest of damage limitation there is a world apart in the potential result of having that link in a corner forward position versus manning the goal.

That is all.

I picked the Rock specifically as a man to protect Albert and his perceived weakness. The rock was the last great proponent of minding the square, because of your tactic of going for 12s, I feel you’ve left a few lines weakened and are not a balanced side.

All we’ve to do is get in top of eoin Kelly and DJ. Which should not be a difficult task for Reale, Diarmuid and Mickey Cahill and a half back line of Tony, Ronan and Aidan.

I wouldnt be worried about timmy, pender, Farrell or conor clancy putting up any kind of a score once we had your two danger men minded

1 Like

Your home and hosed :+1:

1 Like

Reale often had his best days on Eoin Kelly, Galvin dropping back sweeping in front of DJ.

You’re left with Pender, Timmy, Conor Clancy and OFarrell.

You haven’t explained what you’d do to combat Farragher dropping out and dealing with Richie Power and Brennan inside

Grand bit of pullin’ and draggin’ in this one, we’ll definitely see cards before the finish.

I’ve voted for the lad not whinging repeatedly.

1 Like

Me too. Oh you mean the lad who’s team hasn’t been questioned? So he hasn’t had to defend it.

He is some dose, imagine playing for him, he’d have your head melted

1 Like

Eoghan is a guy to rally about.