TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

The most disappointing aspect of all this has bee the unseemly whinging @mac in all of this. Rather than contacting the commish by the correct channels he had to throw an unedifying tantrum like a bold child. God only knows what @ChocolateMice is doing posting in this thread, he never will have anything to do with this division.

I hope @rocko hammers the fuck out of him this weekend

1 Like

Could you delegate the management of your side for one of the match ups? I know @Turenne is always eager to get involved in different leagues and encounters.

That might be an idea - could you ask him for me?

Heā€™ll have 2 very different match-ups in both games with the Fran Sanfrisco 49ers boasting the best defensive record in the league and the Provos with the worst

There was a time you used to have a bit of a laugh rather than the boring dullard youā€™ve become. Lighten up ffs sake.

1 Like

@Turenne sent home with his instant coffee in a mug

Thatā€™s what you get when you move to the Fingal Riviera and start palling around with spiteful cunts like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

I see Mac is now playing in two separate play-off brackets. Some man.

Leā€™veon Bell you cunt. Nullifies my Roethlisberger to Brown TD after an illegal blocking call. Congrats @braz83 It was always going to be a struggle after the lead you built up on Thurs night but I fear this could get embarrassing for my Bears now.

Looking good alright. Bilal got shit done for me last night too.

@Mac is looking good at the moment against the all-singing, all-dancing @Rocko 's Provos - what an upset that would be!

Provos are in huge trouble.

Leaving the 26 point Tyler Lockett on your bench wasnā€™t the start you needed - looks like it may well come back to haunt you

@Rocko will beat me easily sadly

Weird feeling hoping my QB throws to anyone else other than his 2 best receivers. And @Rocko hoping Ryan throws nothing to Freeman.

Iā€™m hoping Ryan keeps throwing to Tyler Gabriel, it just might keep me in this one.

Tide turning a bit now as my two Chargers are doing nothing for me.

Fucking Brandon Cooks - Iā€™d be better off if Brees was having his 3rd stinker in a row

Aboy Freeman. Hereā€™s hoping that they just bench Ryan at halftime and run every play in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Yeah, a slow start by them. Just saw Gabriel had to leave the field with a shoulder injury, he has returned but worrying nonetheless